Ch. 7- Chaos Ensues

•{Draco}•

I received an owl from Athena today. She asked me to meet her in the greenhouse. I have no idea what she could possibly want to show me in there. I don't understand why she couldn't just show me in the bloody common room either.

It was Saturday, so I decided to dress casual and put on one of my black, button-up shirts. Since I'm a sneaky git, I decided to tease Athena just a little bit, leaving a few of the buttons at the top of the shirt undone. I put on my trousers and shoes and make my way out the dorm. I'm greeted by a few Slytherins in the common room, but my mind is far too set on Athena to even care. I smiled to myself as my mind began to wander.

When I finally arrived at the greenhouse, I saw Athena almost immediately. She was wearing this short, turquoise dress that accentuated her body perfectly. A dress of all things, you know what that means don't you? Easier access for me.

 A dress of all things, you know what that means don't you? Easier access for me

Athena strode slowly toward me until our noses touched. I could feel her breath on my skin and I inhaled her scent, like it was my last day breathing. She smirked and pushed me down onto the bench that sat behind me. Her fingertips danced along the skin that I had left exposed. The feeling of her body so near mine, caused a low, involuntary groan to escape from my throat. The anticipation she was making me feel was already killing me.

I'm going to lose it any second now.

She leaned into my lips and started kissing me roughly. Her lips were intoxicating. When Athena lightly bit on my lip and tugged, I crumbled completely. I grabbed her body and sat her atop my lap. I ran my hands up to her mid thigh and dug my fingers into her skin. All the kissing we were doing was leaving me dazed and breathless.

I slid her sweater off of one of her shoulders and planted kisses along her collarbone. Her delicate skin was soft and warm under my lips. Feeling her lips against mine in our feverous need, made me go into a frenzy. I needed to undress her, I needed to make her mine. I had never felt so physically attracted to someone in my life. Athena slightly shifted her position and the throbbing I felt underneath the seams of my trousers instantly got worse. I trailed one of my hands back up her inner thigh, letting it disappear beneath her dress. As soon as I reached her knickers, my vision went black and I woke to find myself not in the greenhouse. But instead, in the silence of my dorm room.

I was bathed in sweat, breathing heavily with an almost painful erection. I could have sworn that was all really happening. It had all felt so real. I was furious. I was just about to reveal the glorious wonders that lied underneath her dress too. I gingerly touched my lips. It felt like I could still taste her. I yearned to feel Athena's lips again, now more than ever. I also had an itch to taste her in more ways than one. The sexual and emotional desire I had felt for her yesterday, couldn't compare to the sexual and emotional desire I was feeling for her now. This girl will surely be the death of me.