Ch. 11- Restless Minds, Roaming Hands

~{A/N}~ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, A CENSORED SEXUAL GIF AND SWEAR WORDS. DO NOT READ THIS FANFIC ANY FURTHER IF THIS IS AN ISSUE FOR YOU AS SWEAR WORDS, SEXUAL GIFS AND SEXUAL CONTACT ARE A REOCCURRING THEME.

Following our clandestine night celebrating Samhain, Draco and I retired to the Slytherin common room

Following our clandestine night celebrating Samhain, Draco and I retired to the Slytherin common room.After a sharing a kiss, we went to our separate dorms.
Greeted by the familiar lavender and French vanilla scent, I sighed happily. I took off my heels, slipped my dress off my body, and removed my bra. Grabbing one of my lace night dresses from the closet, I slipped it over my body.

I found myself smiling in the dark, Draco is finally mine and mine only

I found myself smiling in the dark, Draco is finally mine and mine only. What I felt when our lips touched was indescribable. I laid on my bed and let the scent of lavender and thoughts of Draco take me away to dreamland.

•{Draco}•
After tossing and turning for what seemed like a fortnight, sleep still seemed to evade me. I stared at the ceiling of my four poster bed. Athena and I had a glorious night but my mood was quickly souring. I grunted loudly and rose from my bed. I wonder if Athena is still up. I tiptoed out my dormitory and quietly made my way to Athena's room. I rapped on the door softly and let myself in. She was fast asleep. I went to the side of her bed and lightly shook her awake. Startled and a little bit uncentered, she quickly reached for her wand.

"Lumos." As her eyes adjusted to the only light, she began to move her lips to perform another spell. I quickly held her wand down.

"Relax Athena it's me Draco."

"What the shit Draco? You scared the hell out of me."

"Sorry..." I quickly ran my hand through my disheveled hair. "I couldn't sleep." Her fiery gazed turned sympathetic. When my eyes adjusted to the dim light, I scanned them over Athena in her night clothes. Her nightie was completely see-through. I swallowed hard. When the realization of what I was staring at finally hit her, she hastily tried to cover herself. I removed her hands from her body and embraced our lips, laying her down as I did so. I removed my shirt and I caged her body with my own. Athena arched up towards me and our lips embrace in a tender but eager kiss.