Ch. 3- First Day of Class (Pt. 2)

~{A/N:}~Proofreading and additions added by my dear friend Sarah.

Even though the beginning of  the class was embarrassing, I eventually eased up. I scanned my surroundings to get a glimpse of who else was in potions with me. I spotted the famous trio Hermione, Ron and Harry.
As I continued to explore the rest of the classroom, I noticed that Crabbe and Goyle weren't present. I was surprised that I didn't notice it before. Those bloody idiots never stray too far from Draco. Sometimes,  my curiosity gets the better of me,  so before I could even stop myself, I blurted out to Draco.

"Where are Crabbe and Goyle?"

Draco looked over at me.

"Oh they got suspended."

Well, since I have a dialogue going with him now I might as well pose another question, I thought.

I creased my brow curiously.

"Suspended? What did they do?"

"What we did was take a couple of first years to the Shrieking Shack."

He's so mean, why am I attracted to this jerk again? Pushing my thoughts aside, I posed another question.

"So... how come they got in trouble but you didn't?"

He smirked mischievously, held his head high, shrugged his shoulders and answered in a proud, sneering tone.

"My father wasn't having it."

Sometimes with this unexplainable infatuation I have towards Draco, it makes me blind to how much of a spoiled arse he really is. With nothing left to say, I went back to doing my book work until class ended.