Chapter Ten

Here's another short chapter for my friend;) 

Lana got home that night completely tired. She had school the next morning and didn’t even finish her homework. She was too worried about her friend in the hospital. She stripped off her jeand and threw her shirt at her window. She crashed on her bed, with her dog jumping up and licking her face. “Ughhh Liza go away.” She shoved the fur ball off the bed. Her mom was away on business like always, but it was ten o’clock already and she was beat. She was almost asleep, when she kept hearing a knocking noise. “Liza shut up!” When the noise didn’t go away, she went for a pillow to throw at her dog, but she ended up grabbing her dog. If that was her dog then what was making that noise? She bolted up, her hair flying everywhere. She looked toward her window and saw a dark figure at it. She threw a lamp at her window and ran down the stairs screaming. The lamp crashed threw the window and the man crawled through the window. He ran down the stairs after the screaming girl, and found her in the living room armed with an umbrella. “I know how to use this! Come at me!” the guy walked into a patch of light with his hands in the air. “Don’t shoot baby, I just wanted the dog.” She sighed and dropped the umbrella. “Jack! You faggot! You just gave me a heart attack. I hate you. “ She said as she stalked off into the kitchen. He laughed and followed her, holding her from behind and kissing up and down her neck. “But baby, I missed you. Sidney told me your mom wasn’t home so I thought id make an appearance.“ He said winking. She laughed but pushed him away. She opened the fridge and pulled out some orange juice. When she turned around he had Jack Daniels out and two shot glasses. He raised his eyebrows and she scoffed at him but put the orange juice back. They sat on her bed and had their first shot. “To us” she laughed at his corniness but drowned the shot nonetheless. “I’d suggest skipping school but we already did that.” He said. “Why not? Let’s get drunk, screw school.” She said taking another shot but standing up and turning on her radio. She still was only wearing her bright pink underwear and her gray bra. The Weekend came on and she started dancing. Jack smiled and drained another shot before joining her. “I just might take you up on that. What should we do tomorrow then gorgeous?” he asked in her ear. His hands were all over and she was enjoying it more than at a party. That night they finished the whole bottle, and when they woke up, it was two in the afternoon. Lana woke up and moaned as she held her pounding head. “Ughhh what the hell?” she looked down and saw that she was laying face down on Jack’s naked chest. Their legs were tangled and hair was everywhere. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary until she tried to get up and couldn’t. At first she thought Jack had woken up and tried to hold her back to him, but he was still passed out.  She looked down at their hips and saw that they were in the same pair of underwear. It wasn’t his, but it wasn’t hers. They were in one of her mom’s granny panties she had bought yesterday and put on the counter. She hadn’t used it yet and wasn’t going to until a special dinner or something. They were the type that held everything together. She was freaking out trying to get out, when Jack woke up. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled when he saw Lana above him. He laid his head back down, closed his eyes and sighed. “God I love waking up next to you, or you on top of me.” “Jack help!” Lana shrieked. He opened his eyes and saw the issue. He laughed, knowing exactly whose they were, but forgot how or why they were on them. “What the hell did we do?” he laughed and she joined him just thinking about the predicament they were in. “I bet Sidney doesn’t wake up to this.” He laughed and kissed her on the forehead, “Yah but you love it.” “I tolerate it. I love you.”