Fantasy world rules and how to play

In order to understand the story, here's a quick summary of the game.

*the game can have up to 8 people. The minimum is 2. You can't have 3 or 5 or 7 people as they are odd numbers. Imagine a team of 2 against a team of 3. That's not fair. Same goes with 1 against 3. The group of 4 go against another group of 4. Group of 3 goes against a group of 3. 2 against 2 and 1 against 1.

*the aim of the game: get rid off all the cards on the opponents side. The maximum number of cards you are allowed on the field is 5. For a quick match, you can have 1 card against 1. The 4 cards will be called user cards. They are the defenders of you, the player. The 5 card is a secret for later.

*you can boost the Energy of your cards by using power up cards. The power up cards are called Fuel suppliers.

*energy on the cards is how much life they have. When they got no energy, they DIE.

*the more energy, the longer your user will last. But, the more energy has a cost. Cards with massive energy have low stats and common abilities.

*there are loads of insane abilities in the game such as revival where by activating your Mage card with the revival ability, you can get back a user with the same energy level as the Mage. However, the Mage DIES if the ability is used. There's others as well. That was an example.

*users come in all kinds of forms like Mage user, warrior user, alien user, robot user, fairy user, ninja user and many more!

*theres 4 stats. Strength, Energy, defence and Magic. Magic is used for abilities. Magic is limited though so abilities must be used wisely. Strength is how much damage you can deal from someone's energy and defence is pretty much energy but the defence gets depleted first.

*fuel suppliers can be anything. Equipment, more magic, more strength, more energy, and many more.

*you can not have more than 3 of the same user type. So no 4 of the same user. But 3 of the same user is allowed.

*finally, your deck must not have any users in them. The deck must have 50 cards and every round, draw 2 cards. Cards that have been used go to the discard zone.

I'm sorry if this was difficult to understand. But it will be easier to understand as you read the story. Now, we can begin with the story.