A rescue mission

"Does this mean I can go home now!?" Said Zack.

"No. You will now DIE! That's what happens when you lose" said the strange voice.

"WHAT!?!?! No! Stop I don't want to die!" Said Zack.

"Yeah! Leave him alone! He lost with pride just let him go!" Said Kyle.

"No. I'm afraid Zack will die now"

Suddenly, 2 guards dressed in white armour walked in dramatically. They had spears ready to attack.

"Your time is up!" Said a guard as he went to attack.

Zack quickly dodged quickly and ran towards Kyle.

"Dude help me please!" Yelled Zack.

"I will try but there's almost no chance of us leav-" said Kyle before BAM!

A huge helicopter blew a hole in the arena. Zack looked at the helicopter confused. It swooped in to rescue Zack. Zack immediately jumped on the helicopter along with Kyle. It then flew away from the arena.

"After them now! Send all guards to target it!" Said the mysterious voice coming from the arena.

Zack and Kyle held on the helicopter for a short while before they landed in a small field of grass. They jumped off and as soon as they did, the door opened.

"Zack!" Yelled Daisy Vile from inside the helicopter.

"Daisy!?! You're too young to pilot that!" Said Zack.

"Who's Daisy!?" Said Kyle.

"She's someone I bumped into when I was here" said Zack.

"I'm not piloting anything. I'm with adults. My parents are part of a special team of forces that protect humans" replied Daisy.

Just then, 2 people walked out of the helicopter.

"You two! You need to quickly get in the helicopter safely and explain to us everything. We may be able to help you. My name is Etho rure. I am a skilled officer that's part of a team to stop the deadly Fantasy world games" said Etho.

"Kind of a weird name don't you think?" Said Kyle.

"Look kid I just saved you both so I expect more respect" replied Etho.

"Now get in!" Said the man next to Etho.

"Sure yay!" Yelled Daisy as she jumped in.

Kyle and Zack just looked at each other awkwardly. They both shrugged and got on the helicopter. The helicopter then flew off into the distance. It soared like a mighty eagle and dived down into the ocean.

"Agh!?! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?!?!" Shouted Kyle.

"Hold on!" Said Etho as he crashed into the ocean.

The helicopter was now under the huge blue blanket of water that covered the entire sea. The helicopter slowly sank down towards a cave that was barricaded by huge rocks.

"Where are we going? Can these windows handle water pressure? Can y-" said Zack before he was interrupted.

"All of your silly questions will soon be answered. But right now, we are taking you to our secret hideout. We will then train your Fantasy world skills to make sure you can handle yourself" said the man next to Etho who suddenly spoke through a microphone in the helicopter.

"Passcode: Swift action" said the man.

Silence...

"Ohh!!! I love this part!" Said Daisy.

Suddenly, the rocks were moving up?! It was as if the rocks were part of a huge door. The pilot then moved the Helicopter into the dark cave and turned its flashlight on. The rocky door behind them slowly closed. As the helicopter moved, the rocky cave looked more and more man made. The cave was now a shiny bronze metal. Above was an air pocket. It seemed like something was up there. The helicopter slowly moved up and out the water into a new room...