Another loss

(This is Jane the cyborg. And this art is not mine as usual)

"Now I activate Neo X's ability. I can reuse one of my dead users abilities and I choose my Shot gal. He gains 700 energy and completely destroys your Cyborg with 3000 strength. I win" said Josh.

"Where can I get one of those supreme users!?" Said Zack.

"They are part of the limited edition card packs. It's a new thing to the game now. I just so happened to get myself one from a card pack. If you're lucky, you can get on-" said Josh before he was interrupted.

"Can I borrow 2000 yen!?" Said Zack with a look of desperation.

"2000 yen!? That's like 20 dollars! Look, you're becoming obsessed with winning" said Josh.

"Or maybe I'm just sick of loosing! I'm tired of people at school beating me! I'm like 16 years old and people are constantly mocking me for being terrible at this game! Please help me!" Begged Zack.

Josh sighed. He didn't like his brother much but he hates to see him upset.

"Fine. But you owe me ok!?" Said Josh as he handed him 2000 yen.

Zack suddenly shook his hand.

"Thanks bro!" Said Zack as he took the money and ran out the room.

"Yeah thanks for helping me clean up the game!" Said Josh with sarcasm.

Zack ran down to the shop hoping it wasn't closed. He checked the time. 19:56. He had only 4 minutes until it closed! Thankfully, he made it just in time. He went into the store and saw that there was a huge line of people wanting to buy the new fantasy world cards. He groaned and went to Lucy who was selling the cards. She and Zack were good friends. They had known each other since they were 12. Lucy had long green hair with big blue eyes. Zack meanwhile had white hair with brown eyes. Lucy was working really hard. She worked as fast as possible to satisfy every customer before the shop closed. Zack walked up to her.

"Hey Lucy! Can we talk after the shop his closed?" Said Zack.

"Sure! Just wait 2 more minutes!" Said Lucy as she got out a huge cardboard box filled with the card packs.

Zack took the opportunity to wonder around the store and look around. After the shop closed and everyone had bought a few packs, Lucy walked up to Zack.

"So, what's up? I can see the desperation in your eyes. You came here to buy Fantasy world cards huh?" Said Lucy with a smile.

"Yes. I'm sorry to bother you this late but I just want at least 5 packs. I got 2000 yen!" He said as he showed her the money.

Lucy looked at her boss who was cleaning up for tomorrow. He saw Zack with the money and realised what was going on. He nodded at Lucy showing she was allowed to sell some cards.

"Ok. We're low on cards but we have enough for 5000 yen thankfully. Here" she said as she took his money and gave him 6 card packs.

"But I only wanted 5" said Zack.

"Well that one is on me. Your welcome" she said as she helped her boss clean up.

"Thanks Lucy!" Said Zack as he left the shop and ran back to his house where his brother was.

Back at the house, Josh was cleaning up the dirty room. He looked annoyed. Suddenly, Zack ran into the room.

"Hey I'm back!" Said Zack with the cards.

"Good now you can tidy up the house. I mean were roommates now and you need to help me as well" said Josh.

Zack groaned and nodded. After the chores were done, Zack went to his room and opened the card packs. His heart was racing as he prayed for good users and fuel supplies. Maybe even a supreme user! He checked every card. No supreme user... Zack was a bit disappointed but he was happy that he got new users and fuel supplies. He said good night to his brother and went to bed. But what happened next, was something that would show Zack that Fantasy world is more than a game... It's real!