Users

Zin looked around and saw that he was in the same place Zack, Kyle and Daisy were. He got up and looked all around, confused and tired.

"Where am I?"

Slowly, more and more users appeared. Including Faithful and Etho. They arrived through a portal in a cave. They looked around surprised as they had no idea where they were.

"What's going on?! Is this the planet my Zack lives in?" Questioned Faithful.

"No... this is but a small part of every universe that ever existed. We are nearly inside a world that connects to billions of different universes and planets. We need to find one of the ways to get there and we will be free" said Etho.

"Awesome! Me and Daisy can finally spend our lives together. It's been my life dream to escape that damn fantasy world hell" muttered Zin.

Suddenly, Daisy was running towards them terrified. She was crying and hugged Zin's leg.

"Waaaahhh!"

"Daisy what's wrong!? I can't believe you're still here!"

"Zack and Kyle tried to kill me! They planned this from the beginning because they hated you so much that they were willing to take away me from you! I barely escaped!" She yelled.

Zin went wide eyed. Faithful was just as shocked.

"I knew those pathetic humans were up to something..." he said while trying to calm her down.

Daisy looked up at him with tears.

"C-can you do me a favour? I... I want Zack and Kyle to pay for what they did. I hate them and I want to destroy their lives!" She yelled while crying.

"Yes... I shall be done... are they still here?" He said with a cold tone of emotionless as if he never spoke.

"Yes... they tripped and fell around a mountain" she said.

"Fine then, everyone find a way to escape! Me, Zin and Daisy here will look for the traitors" said Etho.

"Yes sir!" Yelled a whole crowd of users as they spit up looking for an exit.

Suddenly, Zin's feet lifted from the ground. He was floating. Puzzled, he tried to move but couldn't. The same went with Daisy and Etho.

"The hell!?" Yelled Etho.

"I refuse to let you go near my dear Zack! I know him more than anyone else and he would never do this!" Growled Faithful.

"You barely knew him for even a week..." sighed Zin.

"Whatever! I'm keeping you up there until I find Zack and Kyle!" Yelled Faithful.

But... Daisy somehow broke free from her powers and got on the ground.

"LEAVE US ALONE YOU MEANIE!!! I bet you were brainwashed by Zack! I won't let you go near him!" Yelled Daisy looking annoyed.

Zin and Etho looked at her in shock.

"How did you break free!?" Yelled Zin.

"I'm human. Well... for the most part. Anyway, you'll pay as well!" Yelled Daisy as she ran towards Faithful.

Faithful got out a spear and swung it around and got into a battle stance. She looked at her in anger.

"You'll regret everything that yo-" said Faithful before being knocked back by Daisy.

She was going very fast and no one could keep up with her. Faithful tried to defend but was thrown across the ground. Daisy sighed as Zin and Etho fell to the ground.

"I did it yay!" Giggled Daisy.

"Daisy that wasn't like you... is something wrong? And how were you going so fast?!" He said.

"D-did I do bad? Am I doing something wrong...?" She said with tears in her eyes.

"What!? No no no! Of course not! I just found it crazy how you were able to do that" he said.

Suddenly, a user that resembled some kind of hawk flew towards Etho.

"Sir we have located a portal. It takes us to an abandoned universe!" She said.

"Really!? Let's go!" He yelled as he ran off.

Zin looked at Daisy and sighed a bit.

"Be careful out there Daisy. You'll go home and meet your family" he said with a smile.

Daisy sighed.

"Zin... I love you but... I'm afraid you're useless to me now. This is goodbye"

She had a wicked smile on her face. A roar filled the sky as 2 beings fell from above! They were both made of metal. One looked like a dragon while the other looked like a weird Golem. They were about 100 feet tall! Zin looked at her in horror.

"Daisy...? What's going on!?" He yelled.

"You're one of the only friends I've ever had in my whole life Zin... I haven't felt this way since I was back at home with my family and friends. But I'm afraid I can never go back. Zin... I want you to go now before I kill you. Please... I don't want my dark side to get to you like how it got Zack and Kyle. Heh... its funny. I hate you but I also like you... crazy huh? But I want you to just go. Now..." she sighed as she looked at the 2 metal users.

Zin had a few tears.

"What are you planning?" He said.

"I'm creating a GOD"

And with that, Zin walked off. He wanted to figure out everything.

"Oh and I forgot to tell you that Etho isn't evil. I faked those documents to make you trust me more. Please forgive me it was the only way"

"I never want to be treated like some kind of puppet ever again!" He said with a growl.

"Damn it Zin... do you want to work with me? I promise I won't kill you and I will train your powers. I just don't want to see you upset without me. All I need is to gather some alien files and find a planet that I can build. So please come with me" she said.

Zin looked at her, he looked back at Etho and sighed.

"I got nothing better to do. I'll go with you to the very end" he said.

Daisy smirked.

"Good. We will search for those files. But first, training... let's begin!"

Meanwhile, Faithful got up and looked around. She floated around trying to cope with her wounds.

"Zack where are you...?" She said.

Faithful looked all over and tried to find her beloved Zack. It took hours. But she came across 2 bodies. Zack and Kyle whom were unconscious. Faithful looked at them and cast a spell. What happened next, change Zack and Kyle's life forever...