The battle

(This is a birthday special! I'm 16 today! Happy November 11th! [in my time zone])

Yama the spy, Jane the cyborg and Omega the warrior all appeared in a puff of smoke.

"Oh no... not another battle..." muttered Jane.

"Trust me, we will win!"

"Hahahaha! Bring it! 4 users against 3!? Simple"

The girl looked at Zack. She was mesmerised by him. His hair, confidence, looks, personality and even his voice. It was as if an illness of the mind struck her heart of love. She shook in fear and smiled as she forced out her words.

"I-I'll fight for you Zack!" She yelled with hearts for eyes.

The girls words made Zack show a surprised look. He sighed.

"Are you sure? I mean, these users look dangerous and they are self aware" he said.

"I'm not a robot you fool!" Yelled Omega.

"Yes yes yes yes yes!!!" She screamed in joy as she jumped into the fight.

The enemy users laughed. They smirked.

"Heheheh. We go first. Now, I strike first with 1600 strength!" Yelled the mantis looking user as he struck at the girl.

"Whoa!" Yelled Zack.

However... the girl was completely unharmed with not a single scratch laid upon her.  Everyone looked at her and they were baffled. She smiled cutely.

"Haha! My ability is awesome! I can't be harmed on odd rounds! It's round 1. Next after Zack has his go, it's round 2! Then 3, 4, 5 and keeps counting until someone wins! Oh, and it costs no magic. Hehe!" She giggled.

"Damn it! I refuse to believe this! Everyone attack her!" Yelled the mantis looking user.

Everyone attacked her and she felt nothing! Not one scratch! They wasted all their goes.

"My turn! I active Yama the spy's ability, his strength is tripled this round. 500 x 3 = 1500! Attack!"

Yama nodded and strikes a blow at a user that looked like a red Phoenix! He only had 200 energy left as the Phoenix had no defence or abilities to defend.

"And I activate his final affect, he can attack again which uses all his magic"

Yama knocked out the Phoenix.

"But it's the first round!" Yelled the leader.

"Nope. Only if the person goes first. The person that goes second can destroy users. Now, Omega activates his ability. Using all his magic, he can deal 700 damage to all enemy users" yelled Zack.

Omega swiftly slashed his blade and knocked everyone back.

"Hahaha!" He yelled.

"However, he can't attack when he uses that move. Now... Jane uses her ability she can turn into an overpowered tank and for the rest of the game, she is not affected by enemy fuel supplies! Jane attacks with 1300!!!"

Jane smiled and turned into a huge overpowered tank. She then shot out a massive blast at a user that looked like a floating hand. It was knocked back.

"Yeah! Fire power is the best power!" She yelled inside the tank as the tank somehow jumped up and down in joy.

"What can you do um... uh... what's your na-" said Zack before he was interrupted.

"I'm Faithful! The fairy girl! And single!"

"Oh... uh... good to know"

"I can do this, my second ability can grant anyone full magic. And I choose Yama!" She giggled.

Yama nodded and smiled. Zack looked at her. "How much Energy, defence and strength do you have?" He asked.

"700 energy, 300 defence and 500 strength. I'm more of a support person really"

"Okay. Attack!" He yelled.

She then got out a pink whip and attacked both of them at the same time.

"You have an ability that lets you attack every user at once!?" He yelled.

She nodded and giggled.

"Agh! Damn you! We'll be back to get revenge! For my name is Claw!" Yelled the mantis looking user as he ran off.

Zack had won!