Fantasy World!

(This is Zack. Yes I know he has red eyes instead of brown but pretend they are brown. And he doesn't dress formal/smart. Anyways, the art is not mine and I didn't draw it)

It was a gentle summers morning. The grass was wet with dew (not the drink) and the sky was crystal clear. No clouds were floating up above. Zack woke to the sounds of birds chirping songs of delight. He realised he was laying on the grass.

"Where am I?" He said a bit worried.

He got up from the gentle grass and looked around. As he did, he saw that he was on a huge landscape across a great view of the world around him. Zack didn't recognise this place at all. Foolishly, he tried to get down safely. However, plummeted 15 feet to the ground. Luckily, he slowed the impact of the fall by falling in a tree along the way.

"Ow! Ugh..." Said Zack as he was filled with pain.

Just then, a small young girl approached him from the distance.

"Ohh! You ok sir? You must be very brave to take a fall like that. My names Daisy. Daisy Vile" said the young girl.

She was dressed in a green robe with shiny blue bracelets on her wrists. Daisy had purple hair that was in 2 ponytails. Her eyes were a deep blue and she looked 4 years old!

"Yeah kid I'm fine. Names Zack. Hey can you tell me exactly where am I? And are you not a bit too young for being out alone?" Said Zack.

"Well I was playing in my back garden but when my parents are not looking, I sneak off. Teehee!" Giggled Daisy as she hopped around the area.

"Wait! Where am I?!" Said Zack as he ran after her.

Unfortunately, he had lost her. He sighed and continued to look around only to be tackled to the ground by none other than Daisy from the tree above him.

"Gotcha!" Laughed Daisy with a cute smile.

"Woah! Daisy!?" Said Zack.

"Oh yeah. You're in a place called Fantasy World! A magical place where monsters and humans of all types live together! But lately, things are not going well..." She said.

"IM IN FANTASY WORLD!?!?!" Shouted Zack.

"Whoa! You got a loud voice. Love it!" Said Daisy.

"You're joking! I'm lost! I'm in Earth somewhere in Japan lost!" Said Zack in disbelief.

"Earth? Japan? Sounds like a fun place!" Said Daisy.

"You're just a small kid! You know almost nothing!" Shouted Zack looking worried.

Just then, Zack heard foot steps behind him. He turned around and saw 6 people in huge white armour.

"He's got the stench of an Earthling" muttered one of them.

"Dressed like one too" muttered another one.

"We must capture him!" Shouted one of them as all of them held him in place and walked off.

"Agh! Let me go! Stop this! Wait what am I thinking? In all the books I've read, they never listen to you" said Zack as he just sighed and accepted his fate.

"Bye bye Zack!" Yelled the girl as she ran off.

Is Zack Diamond really in Fantasy World?