Mount Mati

The sky fell silent across Fantasy World. Zack went with Kyle, Zin, Faithful and Daisy to the Mount mati. They arrived at a cliff that was completely bottomless. It seemed to have no end... Kyle felt a peculiar feeling that made his heart weak and skin pale white as snow. His skin numb. It was obvious that he didn't like heights. Zin noticed his silent fear and moved him away from the cliff.

"Jesus... I've never seen anyone more scared of heights. You better stay back" said Zin with a serious look of aggravation.

"NO WAY! This is the only way to get home! I want to go back to my girlfriend and family"

"Ooo la la!" Giggled Daisy.

He growled furiously.

"Pipe down girls. We're on a mission remember? Now, should we jump? Or fly or something?" Asked Zack.

"Zack!!! I got this!" She yelled as she somehow cast a spell to make the ground into a safe bridge across.

"Whoa! Nice one Faithful!" He said.

"YAY!!!"

Zin walked over first. Then Daisy, Zack, Faithful and finally, Kyle. Every muscle in his body tensed up as he edged forward across the bridge.

"Good. Now, we move on forward. Now, does anyone want to sp-"

"I wouldn't do this if I were you!" Yelled a mysterious voice as they dropped from the sky in a dramatic manner.

Everyone jumped in fear. Even Zin but Daisy just giggled.

"Hello mr! We want to go home!" She said.

"Home? Hmph! No way! I will not allow anyone to go through the portal as long as I live. Now, back off!" He yelled.

"No way! I want to see my brother again! And I want to see Lucy! And my parents! I won't let you keep me here! Even if you are the strongest!" Yelled Zack.

"You pathetic little child. I cringe at your naive attempts to persuade me. It won't work unless you beat me here and now!" Yelled Danny.

In that instance, Zin stepped forward. He looked at Danny.

"You let my little Daisy go home or I'll make you regret you even existed!" He yelled.

"Believe me, I do. I just wish I never encountered that capsule. It ruined me..."

"Wait... Etho told me about a capsule from space! Were you the one that created these users?! And this world!?" Yelled Kyle a bit annoyed.

"No. I don't know who created these users including me. I was born in darkness and found my way to your planet. I had strange abilities and I couldn't control them. Soon, my powers spread across your planet to a point where everyone had powers. But for some reason... only bald people had no powers. It's strange and I might never figure it out but... oh well. I trained myself for centuries. I became a completely unstable being. My hair turned white and I gained so much power. I soon found myself here in my travels and it is where I rest" replied Danny.

"Okay enough backstory just let us pass or die" said Zin.

"No" he replied.

"Let us through or die"

"No and no"

"DAMN YOU LET US GO HOME OR DIE!!!"

"..........ye-nope!"

In that instance, Zin got out 3 users and walked among them. 2 warriors including himself, 1 dragon and 1 Mage. 4 v 1. Who would win?