Danny

The battle went on for hours! Danny was so powerful while every user Zin had was struggling. But so was Danny. Everyone watched them fight. They could see the determination in their eyes.

"Now! End him!" Yelled Zin as his last remaining user struck Danny down.

Danny fell backwards and was in pain. His face was covered in crimson blood. Zin looked at Daisy and smiled.

"We did it Daisy! He said as he hugged her"

Daisy laughed cutely and smiled.

"Let's go home!" She said.

Danny forcefully got up. He looked at them and saw Daisy. At that moment, Danny looked shocked and frightened. His head was flashing of crazy memory's and flashbacks. He knew at that moment, he needed to kill everyone. He charged forward with as much power as he could muster. Only to be kicked out of the way by Zin. Danny was weak. Out of energy.

"D-damn it... y-y-you don't understand! DON'T DO THIS!!!" He yelled.

"I'm going home! I got a life and you can't stop me! Now... we need to find the portal and blow up the entrance so everyone can go home" said Kyle.

Everyone nodded and looked around. They split up to look for the entrance. Hours went by... eventually Zack stumbled upon a huge rock. It had strange symbols on it. He knew at that moment, the entrance to their world was in there.

"I found something!" Yelled Zack.

Everyone jolted like lightning towards Zack. Zin carefully examined the rock.

"Hmm... this looks... interesting. Be careful" he said.

At that moment, Zin called Etho on a strange device.

"Hello? This is Zin. We found it. Danny has fallen. Bring as many pyrotechnics and other explosives as possible. We're going home!" He said with a smile.

"Good. Now, we can escape this hell. I'll be at the mountain in 50 minutes. Hang in there" he said as he hung up.

"Finally... I'll be able to enjoy my life in my world" said Zack with a smile.

"ZACK! Can I live with you? Pleeeeease? I got nowhere to go in your planet or even Fantasy world" begged Faithful as she held on to his leg.

Zack chuckled and nodded in agreement.

Eventually, Etho arrived. He brought all his team, weapons, explosives, machines and even mysterious supplies. Zack looked at Ethos team. There must have been about 300,000 users and people behind him.

"Move aside! I've got business to do" yelled Etho.

Everyone nodded and stepped away from the rock. Zack looked at Etho. He saw the glare in his eyes. An unsettling presence. He was sure of it: Etho was evil. It just made sense. Weather it was instinct or small evidence, Zack just couldn't trust him.

Etho placed all the explosives onto the poor rock. There must've been about a million bombs because all anyone could hear was TICK TICK TICK TICK! The timers on the bombs were going nuts!

"Evacuate the area. This is going to be one hell of a show lady's and gentlemen! And users..." warned Etho.

Everyone moved 5 miles away from the rock and the bomb.

"3! 2! 1!" Yelled Etho.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!