Introduction

Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor met on the sets of Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan and became the worst of enemies at first. But soon, the hatred turned into friendship and they never realised when the friendship turned into a feeling of pure love. It had become difficult for both of them to stay away and that's when they realised they needed each other, no matter what.

They sorted everything and even declared their relationship publicly in the media, something which actors quite often try to avoid. They had been too upfront about their relationship and all their fans had also been supporting the two of them whole heartedly.

So then, what went wrong to have drifted the two inseparable souls apart? Both of them still love each other, long for each others' love and support but then why doesn't any one of them take the initiative?

Sometimes in life, the most perfect looking things might as well end up forming a small spot of darkness which is not in anyone's hands. Nobody invites it, nobody initiates it, but it comes by itself as a mark on the purity of the relationship.

Parth and Niti's relationship has been suffering from the same phase. Now whether this phase would do something good to the relationship or would it worsen it, only time can tell....