Apology !

Hello my dear friends ! Yes it's me after a long long time. I know it's been really long you guys have been waiting for my updated and many of you have probably given up waiting. But friends, I've been badly stuck. As some of you might be knowing, I'm doing CA and so my exams are coming up again as I didn't clear the last time. So this time I really need to buckle up and work hard. This is not giving me enough time to think of the story and publish. I really am trying to write whenever I get the time but it's not happening.

So I have decided to end both my ongoing stories after one finale part. I am working on the finale part for both the stories and will try to publish them ASAP. Now I won't be gone for long. Because I will definitely come back with new stories once I clear this exam ! Urgh ! It's really tough and taking up most of my time ! I hope you guys would stick around for me when I come back with new stories. Because it's all because of all of your support that I could write whatever I have so far.

Please please forgive me for this long delay. I know it's really disappointing but trust me, if I had the time, I would never do this to all of you.

Love you all ! 😘

Medhavi

#behappy

#spreadsmiles