Chapter 2

Recap: Parth and Niti at their respective homes with their families after the end of season 1 of the show. They have too many differences among them and haven't been in touch for a long time. Parth has quit the show and is not continuing with the second season.

Parth was enjoying another one of his late night parties with his friends coupled with a large quantity of alcohol. It was 2.00 am and everyone was completely drunk and out of their senses.

He had made such parties and alcohol his daily routine since the time he had had the fight with Niti. It was almost as if they had broken up and he could not take it, just like Niti.

Even Niti had been having sleepless nights and kept crying her heart out feeling helpless of the situation. She had finally fallen asleep while crying and again got disturbed because of her phone ringing. She could not open her eyes which were swollen because of the constant crying and therefore picked up the phone without checking the caller ID.

Niti: (on the phone) Hello!

Parth: (faint voice full of pain and longing) I Love You Niti.

That made her jump awake and her eyes went wide open in disbelief. Before she could understand what had just happened, the call got disconnected. All the past memories of her problems with Parth started revisiting her mind.

**flashback**

It was the last day of shoot for Parth as he had decided to quit the show and not be a part of it for the second season. Both Parth and Niti had been having problems since the day he had given his decision to quit. Niti had tried to convince him to stay back but instead of accepting her plea, he had gotten angry at her for not letting him do what he wished to.

It had been quit some time to all the fights and problems and now that it was Parth's last day at shoot and he wasn't going to be around in the future, Niti decided to make things right.

Since it was his last day, he had more scenes than the others and therefore a call time earlier than them all. However, Niti wanted to make things right and spend the last day with him happily and so she reached set earlier than her call time just at the same time as Parth to talk to him.

He was in his vanity getting his hair and makeup done when Niti entered. She wanted to talk to him in person but wasn't lucky enough since there were a few other people around including the director.

Director: Hey Niti! How come you're so early to shoot today?

Niti: Okay I know it's his last day and there's a lot of work to be done but I just need some time alone. With him. It's important so if you could just...

All of them understood the situation and thought it wise to walk out. Once they were alone, Parth got up to face her and make her speak up.

Niti: Okay now this is just enough! Parth, I don't want all of this with you! Why can't we stop fighting?! Look, if you wanna quit, it's alright. I support you with that. But can we please be good and happy again. I don't want all of this.

Parth: (cupping her face in his hands) Oh dear, neither do I. But, are you really okay with my decision? Can you accept it?

Niti: (sighs) Yes! But you know let's not end this the way we started it. I mean our first day of shoot and many more days after that were pretty unpleasant. We didn't start off well but I don't want it to end that way. I want to spend this last day of shoot with you, happily and enjoying our scenes together because they might probably be our last ones!

To that Parth answered with a kiss on her forehead and then taking her into a bear hug.

The last scene for season 1 was Manan consummation part and both of them were pretty nervous as well as excited about doing the part.