Chapter 8

Friends, I would like to apologise for not being able to reply to all comments for some time now. Actually I'm on a holiday in the US so there's a lot of time difference and also I do not get stable internet connection all the time. Once I get back home, I would definitely take time and reply to all the beautiful comments. But I would like to collectively thank you all for all the compliments on the manan ff as well as this story. Thank you very much! I'm really grateful to have got such wonderful readers as you all.

Recap: Parth apologised to Niti's parents for his behaviour. They forgive him and give him another chance to sort things out with Niti.

Niti was discharged from the hospital and taken back to her home. Her parents stayed back in Mumbai for a few more days as she wasn't allowed to resume shoot. They accompanied her at home while the others had been shooting.

The day she got discharged, Ayaz took her along with her parents, home while Parth stayed back at the hospital with the others to talk to them. Niti was still not aware of Parth's presence around. He would hide away in front of her.

Parth: Look friends, I know even you all might be angry with me for leaving like this, just like Niti.

Charlie: Correction Parth. We're not angry for you leaving the show. We're angry for you leaving Niti alone. Do you even know what she has been through all this time?

Parth: I know Charlie. But then even I was at the same spot. I wasn't enjoying myself.

Karan: So then you shouldn't have left at the first place.

Yuvraj: Or at least sort things out instead of dragging them to such an extent.

Parth: Who are you? How do you know about us? And who are you to guide me on this?

Yuvraj: I'm Yuvraj. Niti's friend. And being her friend, I have all the right as all of these who are talking to you on this topic.

Parth: Wait a second. I recognise this voice. Have we talked before?

Yuvraj: I don't think so.

Parth: But I remember. The night Niti met with the accident, I had called her up. And instead of her, a male voice came up on the receiver. That voice was quite similar to yours.

Yuvraj: So it was you? You were the one that called that night? That's the reason Niti met with that accident.

Parth: What do you mean? I got her into this?

Yuvraj: She was really upset that day, probably missing you, because she had been doing scenes where Nandini had been mourning over Manik and that reminded her of you. I picked up the call because she was shooting and I was in the vanity when her phone rang. It was an unknown number so I asked her to check the caller ID if she wished to. She did so after I gave her the phone. Right after that, all of us were leaving after pack up and Niti said she wished to drive alone. I could see it in her eyes, something was disturbing her. Me and Karan even discussed about it. It was you. She had checked the caller ID and finding your number had disturbed her. That was why she was not in her senses while diving as well and that caused the accident.

Veebha: But Yuvraj, the accident was caused due to another car coming in between at the cross roads.

Yuvraj: Yes but if you remember, the only eye witness described it as Niti's car out of control rather than the other car. She was clearly disturbed and therefore unable to drive properly.