Chapter 4

Recap: Shoot resumed for Season 2. Niti is friends with Karan and the others but is missing Parth at every point be it getting dressed, rehearsals, shoot, behind the scenes or anything else on set as well as off set. Ayaz gives a surprise visit to the set and Charlie asks him to call Parth.

Ayaz: Okay fine. I don't think this can work but I'll still give him a call.

He took his phone and called Parth and left it on speaker mode to let Veebha and Charlie hear it. He picked up at the 2nd ring itself as if he had been waiting for the call. He remembered getting a call from Niti the other night and had been expecting her to call him back. He therefore didn't even check the caller id before picking it up.

Ayaz: Hey Parth! What's up man?

Parth: (disappointed on not hearing Niti's voice) Hey! I'm good. How are you?

Ayaz: Nothing just came by to meet everyone here on set. They've started shoot for the second season from today.

Parth: Oh that's...that's great!

Ayaz: So, what are you doing these days? Apart from working out. You told me about that the last time we talked.

Parth: Yeah. For now, that's pretty much it.

Ayaz: That's it? Like, aren't you working for another role or some other show or film...you know for what you left this show.

Parth: Umm...no...I mean yeah...I'm still going through scripts. Haven't finalized one yet.

Ayaz: Okay. So, when are you coming back to Mumbai?

Parth: Not anytime soon. I wanna be here, take a break from...things..and...

Ayaz: Look Parth I know this is bothering you as well and that's why I want to tell you as a friend, a brother that why don't you just give it up? Just let it go and sort things out. Even Niti's not in a good state of mind here. She's suffering, you're suffering then what's the point?

Parth: The point is that you wouldn't understand it. Niti's like your sister more than me being your brother so you would obviously defend her right?

Ayaz: Look Parth I'm not defending anyone here...All I'm saying is...

Just then Niti opened the door and entered making Ayaz go numb. He hadn't disconnected the call and as Parth heard Niti's voice, neither did he feel like disconnecting it.

Niti: (opening the door and entering) Hey Veebha! (Surprised to see Ayaz) Oh hey Ayaz! What a surprise! I believe you're here to spend some quality time with your sweetheart but I'm afraid you won't be able to for a while. Veebha has got a call for her next shot.

Veebha: Umm okay. I'll see you all later..

Ayaz checked his phone and found that Parth still hadn't disconnected it and therefore understood that he had been wanting to listen to Niti. He therefore left his phone over there and accompanied Veebha to her shoot.

Niti and Charlie settled down and Charlie took up just the right topic to be discussed about.

Charlie: So, how was your shot? Sorry we didn't come up there. Actually Ayaz had already told me he was going to come up and surprise Veebha so I had to keep her in here. That's why I even asked you to stay back for a while but you had to go.

Niti: It's alright. Shoot was just okay. You know I was just wondering how strange things are. I mean this show, be it season 1 or 2, my life has always gone according to the show. I mean whatever is happening with Nandini on the show, something quite similar is happening with me in the real life. Like when, Manik and Nandini hated each other, me and Parth couldn't stand each other as well. Then, when they started coming closer, me and Parth became friends. And everything else, almost all the feelings have always been mutual between me and Nandini. Even right now, Nandini is mourning over losing Manik to death and I am mourning over losing Parth to destiny.