Chapter 10

Yayy!! I could fulfill my promise. Thank god for that. Sorry friends. I know I'm really bad with updating any of my ffs on time. But I really would like to thank you all for understanding.

****

Recap: Niti found out about Parth rejoining the show. She got furious and the two of them ended into a fight again.

Niti: I would like to be alone for some time.

Parth kept looking at her but she had her face turned to the other side and would not look up at him. When he did not respond for some time, neither did he leave as demanded by her, she had to turn around and speak up,

Niti: (raising the pitch of her voice) I said, I wish to be alone!

Parth quietly left the vanity and closed the door behind watching her as he left. As soon as he got down from the vanity, all his friends surrounded him and started asking about Niti.

Veebha: Is she alright?

Parth: I don't think so.

Charlie: What do you mean by that?

Parth: I mean that she hates me! She hates me so much she can't stand me. I should have realised this was coming our way.

Karan: Should we talk to her?

Parth: No. Let her be by herself for sometime. I hope she decides in favor of us after that.

Niti sat there in the vanity thinking about what Parth had said to her. At once, her heart had been asking her to give him and their relationship another chance but then again she was also feeling the pain she had suffered all the while he was away and that did not allow her to forgive him.

'I never want to lose you Niti.'

'I'll be here around you all the time making you realise that our love isn't that weak to be broken apart so easily.'

'One day, I believe you would definitely forgive me.' 

She went through a lot of thought process and finally came to a conclusion.

The others had resumed shoot and it was a Dhrulya scene going on where Utkarsh and Krissan were busy while the others sat in a corner near the field area discussing about Niti. Although the shoot had resumed, nobody was really in a mood to work. Parth and Niti's relationship had always affected the environment on set. Earlier, when the two of them hated each other, there would always be a tension on set because of the cold war between them. Later when they fell in love, every person on set started enjoying their work and that was the time when each and every person of the cast and crew worked efficiently.

The Dhrulya scene had been going on for a long time and yet they hadn't given the perfect shot. The director was concerned about the show and the cast was scared for their friend Niti who had locked herself in the vanity for nearly an hour and a half now. Suddenly, Utkarsh and Krissan stopped the dialogues abruptly and stood their frozen. The others turned around to check what was wrong and everyone was shocked.

Niti stood there as herself and not as Nandini Murthy. She was dressed in her own clothes, her make up was gone and her eyes puffy. She had her bags in her hands and was walking forward.

Niti: (to the director) Sir, I quit!

She said it loud enough for each and every person around to hear it clearly. All of them were stunned at her decision. Parth wasn't as surprised as the others as he had kind of seen it coming. He saw it in her eyes when she asked him to leave. She might have thought about it for hours but he very well knew her final decision was going to be that. He was standing in a corner, away from her reach but just as she gave her decision, he stepped forward and stood beside her.