Chapter 5

Recap: Ayaz tried to convince Parth to sort things out with Niti but he denied. Parth missing Niti but trying not to. He called her up at 12 am and Yuvraj picked up the call which aggravated his anger.

Yuvraj: Hey Niti you had been getting a call since long so I finally picked it up. It was from some unknown number but as I picked it up, nobody answered. You might wanna call back and find out.

Niti: Yeah okay thanks!

Since the day she had started shooting for the second season, Niti had deleted Parth's number off her phone to not tempt her to call him again and again. She checked the caller ID on true caller and was horrified to find it Parth.

She was stunned to know that Parth had been calling her for so long. This one definitely could not be due to alcohol. She was about to call him back but couldn't as the shoot resumed.

She had been trying not to think about him, but her surroundings constantly kept reminding of him. She still pictured him on the sets, in the vanity, near the parking area, and even at her place in the balcony. And then she had Smurphy who would keep reminding her of him. But, Smurphy was now an important part of her life and she would never want to let go of him.

Ayaz used to visit sets quit frequently as he had not taken up any new assignment as yet. He was a great friend and like a brother to Niti and therefore she liked to meet him but when he would come and surprise veebha, that instance would always depress Niti reminding her of Parth.

This was yet another day full of Parth in her surroundings. Ayaz had visited since evening and was there till pack up. She was happy for her friend veebha on one hand and was also upset for herself on the other.

They wrapped up shoot at around 1 am that night and since it was a long day for all of them, they were all exhausted. They decided to go hang out for a while after pack up to release some stress.

Niti could not stop thinking about Parth since the time she found out it was him who had called her up. She wanted to call him back ASAP but could not due to some or the other reason. She also did not wish to accompany the others for the hang out but nobody allowed her to skip. She finally had to surrender to their wishes and agreed to accompany them but wished to take her own car individually. Karan who understood her situation convinced the others to let her go separately in her own car.

Ayaz, Veebha, Charlie, and Abhishek took off in Ayaz's car followed by Niti in her own car by herself and Karan and Yuvraj in Karan's car.

Ayaz had a passion for driving cars and was therefore speeding up. Niti on the other hand who was lost in Parth's thoughts was going too slow. She had lost track of Ayaz's car but kept on driving as the venue was decided. Karan and Yuvraj kept driving behind Niti's car to keep up with her.

Yuvraj: You think she would be able to come out of this zone ever?

Karan: She has to man! I wish they talk it out and patch up. You should have seen them together during the shoot for season 1. The two were perfect for each other. But then, this whole stupid thing that came up, ruined it all.

Yuvraj: Yeah let's just hope things get sorted soon. Hey just stop here for a while. Let's buy her favourite chocolates for her to cheer her up. I know they won't be a substitute for anything but at less we could try.

Karan agreed and stopped the car to the side. Yuvraj got down and went into a store to buy the chocolates. In the mean while, Karan called Niti to inform her that they had stopped by to buy something and would meet her at the venue.

As Yuvraj finished buying the chocolates and joined Karan in the car, they drove off. However, they had to soon stop the car after some distance as there was a huge crowd of people in the middle of the road. They assumed it must have been an accident that had gathered the crowd. They hoped nobody would be hurt badly and started moving forward. Since there were a lot of people around, the car could hardly move forward. As they had been passing by, they heard niti's name and instantly stopped the car. Both of them horrified, got down from the car and rushed towards the accident spot, cutting through the crowd.