Chapter III - Uncover

She was startled with the sound of the alarm from her cellphone.  She grabs it and looked at the time. 

It's 7AM

She hold her forehead, Her headache is terrible.  It's like she's having a Hang Over not from Alcohol but from overthinking , yes she cried till she fell asleep.
She remember she set her alarm she has an appointment at 8:30Am for her Car Repair.

Althea went straight to the bathroom, had a quick shower. She change to a plain white shirt and faded jeans, she completed it with a white sneakers.  She applied a little concealer just to hide her bulge eyes, applied lip gloss , she grab her sling bag and car keys then off she went to the shop.

The drive to the shop will take her about 15-20 minutes. 

Traffic was smooth, She find her self lining at the front driveway of the Car Repair Shop.  She step out of her car and approached a middle aged man.  Who acknowledged her right away.

" Althea ... How are you? " the Middle Aged man has soft Moreno features. His smile was gentle as he shakes hands with Althea

" I'm good Kuya Joey...got a little bump.."
Althea was smiling at him.

" Oh..let me take a look..."

Althea shows the bump on her left bumper.  Joey inspected the damaged thoroughly.

" Well good thing the dent is not so bad...We can finished the repair including the buffing within the day ."

He glanced at his watch and say

" Maybe you can get it around 3pm..."

" Ok thank you Kuya Joey..So I'll just come back at 3pm..."

" Yes, it will be ready by then.."
Althea smiled at him, shakes hand and thanked him.

She took a cab going back to her condo in Ortigas Extension.

Her phone rings. She check who's calling the number was not registered in her phone.

"Hello?"

" Hi Althea!?"

" Hmmn..Yes? Who's this please? "

" it's Jade..."

" Oh ... Hi Jade...sorry your number is not registered.."

" Ah...Yes coz I'm using another number..."

" I see...what's up? "

" Where are you? Are you still at the shop?"

" No...I just left ..on my way home now.."

" Oh...thought you're still there...you took a cab? "

" Yes..."

" listen I'm here along Ortigas..can I invite you for lunch...actually for an early lunch or brunch...whatever.."

From the sound of Jade's voice she can tell that she was smiling as she speaks. For some reason she also find herself smiling.