Chapter 12- Gone? :-/

Billie's P.O.V

"Billie, Billie" Adie said poking me. ".......go...away....." I said. I HATED mornings.

"Billie, we've been robbed" She said pulling the covers off me. "What?" I said as I looked around. "Billie, Joss, she's, she's gone" she said patting my back.

I got up and ran down the stairs, just in my boxers. There was broken glass and shit everywhere. I walked into the living to see Tré and Mike. I walked over to them but then I stood on- "Ahhh" I looked down I stood on one of Joss's broken necklesses. I picked it up slowly. I looked up to see the guys looking at me.

"BJ we're sorry" Mike spoke up. "Why are you sounding like she's dead? She might of went for a walk.... ummmm ...." I said as my voice started to crack.

"Sorry man. The police came and said she might of got ........ kidnapped" Mike slowly said while sitting on the sofa. I sat down on the sofa and stared in to space wondering where she is.....

Joss's P.O.V

I woke up from loud yelling and a gun shot. The door opened and the brown haired guy walked in. "Let's get things straight" He sitting next to me.

"You do anything I say" He said looking up and down me.

"What if I don't want to?" I ask, why did I say that.....

He grabbed my neck and held my head up. "You don't have to want to do it. I WILL make you do it" God he's so fucking fucked up. I think I can remember him.

I know he's from my school. That's it he's called M.... Max. Max , Max York.

"You know me don't you" He said, rubbing my legs with his right hand. "Don't touch me" I spat.

"I CAN DO WHAT THE FUCK I WANT!!" He shouts grabbing me and throwing me on the floor.

A couple of minutes later I sat up. Pain is horrible. "Let's make a deal" He smirks at me.

"What kind of deal?" I ask.

"I will let you go home" He said. Yes yes yes. "But" Here we go. " I will come back. I know where you are all the time. I don't give a fuck if you tell you family or 'friends' but if you tell the police..... If you tell them so help me god I will KILL YOUR FAMILY and you beloved GERARD"All I did we nod. It's here or home but he will get me again?

*************

I've been in the back of the van for about two hours. I have a really back cut on my arm. It's bleeding but I've been trying to stop it with things I have found in the van. The van stopped and a couple of seconds later Max opened the doors.

It's dark out. He smiled at me then picked me up like a rag doll. I tensed in pain. He was carrying me up my home drive way. "A big house for a big slut" He muttered.

"I'm no a slut" I said under my breath but he heard. He hit my head fucking hard. It went all blurry. He put me down on the floor and hit the door bell and ran. I'm like a lost puppy laying on the floor needing a home. I heard footsteps getting louder coming from inside the house......