Chapter 22- Boobs & Shoes

Joss' P.O.V

It was around 4:30 the next day and I was sitting on the sofa next to Emily; Joeys girlfriend. She kept talking and I just nodded now and then.

Dad came up behind us and looking at what Emily was showing me-Something on her iPad-But I think Dad was looking at something else to...

Billie's P.O.V

Emily was swiping to the next picture. I wasn't really looking. My eyes drifted towards Emily's boobs. Nice pair I must say.

I mentally slapped myself. She's Joey's girlfriend. My sons girlfriend. But damn she looked good. She started talking then stopping and turned to me.

"You ok Mr. Armstrong?" She asked me.

I looked back at her. Ohh that sounded nice when she called me that. "Uh yeah-yeah fine" I stood up straight and walked into the kitchen. I heard her giggle. Oh god. Did she notice?

I made a sandwich and put it on a plate and sat down at the breakfast bar. I heard someone walk into the kitchen and I looked up. It was Emily and she was smiling. She was wearing a loss tank top and some black shorts. Oh god.

"Hey, can I have a drink please?" She asked me but I was zoned.

"Mr. Armstrong?" She questioned. Mmm I like it when she called me that. "Mr. Armstrong?" She repeated. "Are you okay?" I put down my sandwitch and stood up nodding. I turned around and start making a drink for her. I then dropped the glass on the fall and it smashed.

"Shit" I bent over and started picking bits of glass up.

"Do you need some help Mr. Armstrong?" Emily asked and walked over to me and bent down infront of me. I looked up a bit and stared at her breasts. Little Billie is getting happy, too happy, this was bad. She started picking up the glass as did i.

"You don't need to help it's all-" I got cut off because a piece of glass cut over my hand. "Fuck!" I yelled. I forgot Emily was there but remembered when she touched my arm.

I looked into her eyes and she smiled. "I'll help you" She said and we both stood up. She told be to sit at the breakfast bar and I did. The cut was deep and was bleeding a lot. Fuck it hurts! I looked to the side where she sat, she had the first aid stuff that she must of found.

She gestured for my hand and I moved it towards her. She started cleaning the cut and I winced a bit. Fucking hell Billie man up!

After she cleaned it up she wrapped it in a bandage. We both looked up at each other at the same time and our eyes conected. I smiled and it made her blush. Aw yeah, I still got it. I smiled more and started to lean towards her, she did the same. All the thoughts of Addie and her being Joey's girlfriend were out of my head as soon as our lips were pressed together.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her on to my lap and kissed her more. Little Billie was getting hard. I pulled back when I heard Joey shout. "I'M GOING OUT, LOOK AFTER EMILY!!" After that I heard the front door close. I'm looking after Emily... Mmm.

I kissed her again and pulled back to take her top off. She started undoing my shirt. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around her waist again pulling her closer. My shirt was still on but undone. She started playing with my belt buckle and I undid her shorts pushes them down.

Joss' P.O.V

I heard some weird noises from the other room but I just didn't pay attention. I heard the door bell go off and walked to the front door. I opened it and Mr.Chapman was standing there smiling. He was wearing white tank top and black skinny ripped jeans. I smiled a bit back and I looked down and he was wearing bright pink shoes... um okay.

"Uh hi! I got the work in my bag" I nodded and moved so he could walk in. When he did I closed the door. "Work in your room?" He asked, I didn't really care so I nodded. When we started walking up he said. "The shoes aren't mine..." I nodded, he's really weird.

We got into my room and he sat at my desk. I had to move something's out the way and he looked at me and smiled again. He's really weird. He started writing stuff and I sat next to him. He started talking about this maths shit. Yeah I'm not paying attention. I looked at his blue hair... Ohh fluffy.

What am I talking about? Now I'm being weird. I sighed and he turned his head to me. "Do you hear that noise to?" He asked me, I nodded and he bit his lip.

I wonder what it is...

Also why pink shoes? Who's were they?

(A/N.. yay! Update!

Emily and Joey?

Or

Emily and Billie?

Gerard?

Tré?

Shane?

And maybe sexy Mike?

Thank you for everyone that commented on the last chapter :3

Please vote comment and shit ;D

:3