Chapter 25- Ready To Go

-2 Weeks Later-

Joss' P.O.V

We were all packing up the tour bus. It was going well, Tre and Mike were around too. Tre was being crazy as normal but he didn't talk to me at all just smiled slightly looking at me. We were just friend, I'm just glad really happened between us. Billie- Dad has been a bit different, he's happy but still a bit different. Jakob is ill so Addie is looking after him. Joey has his own tour bus for his band so their doing the same. Green Day isn't going on tour with Emily's Army they've got there own. 

It's Green Day and My chemical Romance... I have no problem with that its just that Dad still doesn't like Gerard.  I don't know how I feel but that doesn't really matter. After about an hour more of packing we were on our way. 

Mike was making coffee in the kitchen bit, Tre was lying down on the sofa and Dad was just looking out of the window. Mike has been a bit off with Dad lately. Giving him looks or muttering things under his breath. I didn't understand why, they are best friends?

I made my bunk up in the back, it was a good size and you did have privacy which I was happy about. I climbed into my bunk to test it out. It was pretty comfy, thankfully I brought some of my blankets just in case. Billie said we'd be staying in some hotels at a few stops which will be nice.

I got bored very fast in the bus. I would rather be in Gerard's tour bus. Even though Frank, Ray, Mikey and Bob don't like me, well I get the feeling they don't like me...

I was excited about the tour, it meant I didn't have to go to school! I got to travel around America and listen to great music. I actually felt more at home doing this, Dad was happy to be touring again, so we're everyone else. Also, it was nice to feel included and wanted.

*****

"Joss?" I was pulled out of my thoughts and looked over at Billie, I was sat on the sofa. "Want to play..?" He asked, he was holding out his black acoustic guitar. I smiled slightly and nodded my head, he seemed really happy about that.

He came over to me on the sofa and passed me the guitar. It was long since I had played guitar, so I started to practice some chords. I focused as I started to remember some songs I used to play. I started to play Time Of Your Life, I was humming along. It reminded me of when I first moved in, Billie heard me playing and singing this song in my room. It was better back then.

"So take the photographs and still frames in your mind," Billie sang as I played. He had such an amazing voice. I smiled to myself as I carried on.

I got so focused on it, I didn't even realise that I had started to sing along with him. It was only quietly but Billie seemed to be so happy.

Soon enough the song ended. I carefully placed the guitar to the side so it was are, before turning to look at Billie. He was looking at me smiling, but he also looked upset. I moved over slowly and then gave him a hug. He then slowly wrapped his arms around me, protectively.

"I'm sorry Dad."

(A/N

It has been so long!

What do you think? - like the tour idea?

Should Mike say anything?

Joss and Gerard?

Please, vote and comment ;D )