Chapter 21- Daddy Daugther Time? Well Fuck!

Joss's P.O.V

We got home about half an hour late. Traffic. Billie was shouting and beeping the horn like mad. I flinched every time and he didn't notice. He parked the car and we both got out. We walked to the front door and he unlocked it and pushed it open for me. I looked down at the floor while I walked in. I heard the door close from behind me.

"Do you want any food?" He asked me. I shook my head and he walked past me. "I know you haven't eaten anything today, that's not good, come on" He walked to the kitchen and I followed. I took a seat at the breakfast bar and looked down to my hands in my lap.

I heard some movement and when I looked up next there was a piece of cake on a plate in front of me. Billie had his own and was sitting opposite me. "You can have it" He said bitting into his bit of cake.

After I finished eating the cake, I felt really fat. No dinner for me tonight.

***

I was up in my room, lying on my bed starring up at the ceiling. I was just thinking again. Nothing really. Billie got annoyed at me because I didn't want to go in the music room. So I came up here. What's his problem?

There was a knock at my door and a couple of seconds later Billie walked in. "I'm sorry for shouting Joss" He walked over to my bed and sat at the end.

"I was thinking we could watch a movie?" He asked. "I could order some pizza and get some-" He stopped talking when he saw me shaking my head. "Just the movie then?" He questioned. At least he's trying... I nodded and he smiled.

"Well I'll go find a good one to watch and you" He handed me my pills that I have to take twice a day. "Have theses" I nodded and he stood up and walked to my door.

"Be down in 20" He said before he left my room. I guess this could be good? I stood up and took the pills in the bathroom with me. I got a plastic cup out and filled it with water and took a slip. Ew! Fucking hate doing this.

After that I walked out of the bathroom and out of my room and made my way downstairs. When I got there I heard Billie sorting something's out. I walked into the living room and sat my self down on the sofa.

Billie then walked in with a DVD in his hand. "Going to watch Prisoners, if that's ok?" He asked. I nodded, I wanted to see that film.

The movie started. It was nice at the start but got a bit confusing, but I worked it out. Yes there's torture!

After the film ended Billie turned on kerrang TV and 'Right Back At It Again' came on by A Day To Remember! Billie looked at me. "You liked the movie?" He asked, I nodded and smiled a bit. "Well at least your smiling" He said as he stood up. I watched what he was going to do next carefully.

"So tomorrow will be them same really, but is it ok if you walk home?" He asked, I nodded and he smiled. It's going to be good. I could get away for a bit. "And I might not be here when you get back, I'm going to the studio with the guys" He added.

~Next Day~

It was 5 to 3 and it was maths again. Mr.Chapman dismissed the class early and everyone got up. I grabbed my bag and stood up. Mr. Chapman smiled at me as I walked towards the door.

"We could do the 1 to 1 tomorrow, after school your house? Around 6?" He asked. Is this normal? I mentally shrugged that off and turned to him and nodded. He smiled and I made my way out.

When I got out of the school, I made my way in a different direction away from my house.

Hm, where to go?

(A/N yay I updated! Ok um some questions.. Well just one....

Do people like the book?

'Cause I was thinking of deleting it :-/