Chapter 16- It Just Takes Sometime Little Girl

Billie's P.O.V

As I heard the song Gerard was singing I could feel the blood boiling inside of me. 'I don't love you, like I did, yesterday' Thous words staying in my head. Is he talking about Joss? What is he doing? Breaking up with her? On her fucking birthday! She must of done something to make him do this. I need to find out.

~~After The Party~~

Everyone went home excepted Tré and Mike. Joss was in her room, she hasn't spoken to anyone after Gerard sung that song. Yeah maybe he wanted to break it off but in front of tons of people and on her birthday. What a dick! What a sassy dick!

I was helping out Adrienne cleaning up, so was the boys and Mike. Tré was up the stairs talking to Joss. They've been very close in the last couple of days. It's a bit weird but y'know, well I don't.

Tré's P.O.V

"Well he's gone, that's a good thing isn't it?" I said rubbing Joss's back. She sighed and nodded. "I guess"

"We can be together now" I said, as she turns around to face me. We smile at each other for a bit, then I hiccuped which makes us laugh. But I could tell something was up.

~~2 And A Half Weeks Later~~

Joss's P.O.V

Uuugghh, back to school. I opened my eyes slowly and looked down to my arm. I see Tré making circles on it, it makes me smile. "Morning" I crooked out. "Morning babe" He says as I turn around, I laugh at his bed hair. Then I start to play with it, he's bed hair not his dick. God I'm not that much of a freak. Well not in the morning.

Tré asked me to be his girlfriend a week ago and if you can guess I said yes. Is it weird? Me going out with one of my dads best friends? And that he's 25 years older than me?

Well I'm at Tré's house, dad thinks I'm at a friends house. How dumb is he? I don't have friends... I felt bad, all we'd do is hang out and kiss a few times. Nothing else, I did like him but it just didn't feel right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Joss, your dads calling you" Tré yelled from down the stairs. I legged it down the stairs just wearing one of Tré's t-shirts that's way to big for me and small shorts. "Thank-you" I said when he passed it to me.

~~Phone Call~~

Dad: Hey, what took you so long?

Me: Umm my phone was down stairs... Why are you calling?

Dad: Just making sure your getting ready for school. And-

Me: -Fuck

Dad: Don't swear Joss

Me: Shut up, What's the 'and'?

Dad: *sigh* Well I was in your room last night...

Me: Why?

Dad: Just let me finish, Joss I found a razor, Do you cut yourself?

_______End Of Call______

"You alright babe?" Tré asked, I nodded.

"Yeah, I just have to go back to the hell school today" I part lied.

"It's all right babe, I'll take you" I smiled up at him and he smiled back.

~Half Way Through The School Day~

It was boring as I thought. Know one talked to me, not even the teachers. I walked outside and sat under a massive tree. I should be in maths now but I couldn't take it. My phone was out of battery, so no texting anyone. I just didn't feel apart of anywhere. I haven't settled in at all here.

"Miss Armstrong please come with me" Someone said taking me out of my thoughts. I looked up it was the principle. I hate him. I stood up and walked with him to his office.

As I walked in I saw Dad and another man. I sat down on the chair next to Dads.

The man that was sat next to Dad started to talk. "It happens to many teens, Its just their way of getting attention, they feel like they don't know what to do" He said, what the fuck was this guy saying??

Dad saw I looked confused. "Baby, this is Dr. Shipley, he's going to help you" Dad said with a sad smile.

"Help? I don't need help, I'm fine, Dad are you sending me away?" I asked in fear.

"Baby I know you self-harm" Dad said quietly.

"I did it once, once" I said standing up holding one finger up.

"Miss Armstrong please can you sit down" The principle ordered.

"SHUT UP" I shouted. "Dad please don't I'm fine" I whispered holing on to Dads arm.

"Joss, it's okay, there just going to help you, it's for the best" He said looking into my eyes, he looked taken back by me calling him Dad.

"Daddy please don't" I begged. I only said 'daddy' because I really didn't want to go. Dad stood up.

"Joss, it's not for long, just for a couple of days, then your be home and well" He told me.

"Well? I am well" I pointed out. "I haven't even settled in or anything and you're just sending me away!"

"When you get back home you will have to have therapy two times a week" The Dr. Shipley said, dickhead.

After a long talk about me trying to say I didn't need to go, I was still going. It didn't make sense, how could they do this!?

"I'll phone you tomorrow, keep you up to date with everything" The man said I learnt his full name was 'David Wena Shipley' That's right wena.

"By sweetie" Dad said.

"Save it" I spat. With that I was on my way to the mental institution place.

I only fucking self-harmed once, ONCE.

(A/N, Yaay new chapter!!!!

Joss and Tré??

Do you think Joss should meet someone?

Should Gerard work part time at the mental institution???

Please Vote, Comment and shit ;D

Inbox me if you wanna do something with Billie :3

Thanks for reading!!