part 11-The end and the beginnig

"the author's pov"

the girl leaned on the cold wall , spelling her last breaths , her chest was aching yet slowly the pain in her stomach was vanishing

- why did you do it ? 

- huh?

- you said you love him and now you're doing the opposite ? 

- if I told him the truth ... he will blame himself , living with hatred is better than living with the agony , right?

a tear clouded in the kid's eyes as she sighed. suddenly, a guy appeared from the shadows , he was wearing a black jacket , blue jeans ,,, he approached her and took off his cap as he bowed so their eyes were at the same level .

- you're so handsome for a demon ! she murmured

-well I said I'm a demon not a beast , ,,  that's only my human form , he chuckled as he rubbed his black hair awkwardly  :

- are all demons look sad like you ? 

-do you regret ?

"-regret ? ,,,,  I didnt have plans for the future anyway , nor have I imagined dying this way ,,," her eyes clouded as she was feeling numb   " please ..ta-ke care of him " and she shut her eyes peacefully giving up her troubled soul .

- why don't you do it yourself ? he replied , but the girl could not answer , she was too weak , too numb to say a word yet a small fading smile arised on her lips .

"Lina's pov"

I shut my eyes and got engulfed in darkness as I hoped : may my brother live happily , ...

- why don't you do it yourself ?

the sentence made me confused yet a bubble of hope arised within my soul .I couldn't reply I couldn't even move a finger. He is really enjoying toying with me even in my last seconds . what a life !

---

I want to hear your ideas ...  so Do you think she really died ?