Chapter 11

~Revenge~
•__•

I walk back to my hotel room to find Hunter and Blake still fighting with pillows. As I open the door Hunter sees my puffy eyes and starts to walk towards me

"What happened Abi" he asked as his eyes sparkled in the perfect lighted room.

"Jac---" I managed to get out before breaking into tears. "And ca----"

"What did that douche do to you " Hunter said as Blake started to pat me on my back. Slowly Hunter rubbed his thumb over my cheek.

Which I got to admit is pretty comforting.

"I caught Jacob and Cat my best--- no my EX best friend kissing." I said quickly as I drop my head into hunters chest.

"Well then I guess we will have to get revenge" a small smirk appeared on hunters face and he rubbed my back. Blake had to leave. Cause he had to finish packing. 

••••~~~~~

I quickly got up and started to shove my clothes back into my suitcase and rolled my suit case out the hotel room door. Me and Brandon had decided we would switch rooms. Brandon was bunking with Hunter. Which meant I would now be bunking with Hunter as we sorted the revenge plan.

"thanks again Brandon" I said as a small smile curved my lips.

"It's really not a big deal" he said as he was playing with his fingers. "Just don't have sex with my brother" he said with a plain look on his face.

I gasped " BRANDON" I playfully hit his shoulder." I wouldn't dream of it" I said.

He just smiled and walked into the room. Jacob wasn't here. He had went out to buy things an hour ago. I slowly rolled my suitcase to hunters room and entered. "Welcome to my house" Hunter said as he opens the door.

"Well I guess we need to start planning" I say as I start to slightly laugh.

~~~~~~

Heyo. Sorry for not updating in like FOREVER I have been very busy with School and Dance (yes I go to dance) so I am once again sorry. But I may start to update regularly.

~girlonherphone