Chapter 14

"Ye----" I look up to see the one and only Mark Thomas. Or as you guys know my brother.

"Abby what's wrong there is drama everywhere" he said embracing me into a hug.

"Me and Jacob broke up, and me and Brandon got revenge. And Jacob beat Brandon up" I slightly shuddered in disgust.

"Ohh Abby I told you going to his tour was a bad idea" Mark said still hugging me. "I am gonna go find Jacob. And have a 'talk' with him"

"No Jacob don't. It wasn't only him. It was also Cat" I sighed and let go of marks hug.

"Your bestFriend ?" Mark asked.

"Nooo the other cat" I said with a blank face.

"Wow even when your sad your still so sarcastic" mark said while laughing.

"Well bye I am gonna sleep" I said as I looked down to my pjs.

"I have no hotel room. Mind if I bunk with you"Mark said walking inside.

"And Hunter" I moved out of the way.

"Hunter?"

"Yeah me and hunter are roomies"

"Okay then. But no having sex with him"

"What the actual f*** that was so random."

"Oh no gross I would never have sex with my brothers pretend girlfriend" Hunter said as he walked inside of the room.

"Okay every stop talking about the nasty"I yelled in disgust.

"What's the nasty?" Mark asked

"Mark it's sex"

"Is it sex"

"I am pretty sure it's sex Mark" Hunter said while chuckling.

"UGHH" i yelled in frustration. I walked to my bed and took some covers and placed them on the floor. Then I grabbed pillow from hunters bed and threw them on top of the covers. "There you can sleep here"  I said as they quieted down. "And no more sex talk otherwise I am kicking both of you out. Even tho this was hunters room in the first place. But Idgaf " I laughed to myself as the boys stared at me with a blank look.

Hello everyone. Excuse the language in this chapter. 🌝😂 but yeah. I hope you enjoyed. And or laughed. And that's it for today 💙

~girlonherphone