Chapter 5

The next day' everything was perfect... Not. Jacob tried to talk to me dozen of time. But I tried ignoring him. Trenton looked as if he was ready to punch Jacob.

Lunch soon came around. As I was eating an apple Jacob approached me. I turned around to walk away. "Stop Jacob. As hard as you try I will never love you." I said. I know lying is bad. But when it comes to this. I had to. "If you don't love me then.. Tell me you don't feel.." Jacob smashed his lips into mine. "If you don't feel anything." He said releasing from the kiss. I was shocked. Surprised. Rattled. But I did feel something. It was sparks. I had felt sparks like no other kiss with Trenton. Trenton sat on the lunch table shocked. He stood up and punched him. He kept doing it and doing it.

Trenton POV
I sat there as Jacob put his lips on my girlfriend. All my anger and rage was bottled up inside me. I stood up and walked to Jacob. And I punched him. I punched him. And I punched him even more. Soon enough he had blacked out and stopped moving.

Jacobs POV * bet you weren't expecting that ;) ~ A/N*

I stood there with Abby in my arms and kissed her in front of Trenton. He sat here not doing anything. When he threw a punch at me. He had hit me right in the jaw. I winced at the pain. He then grabbed me by the shirt and kept punching. He kept punching leaving bruises in the path.

Soon enough my whole world black out.

*the end.....

Sike

I woke up hearing voices. "Rush him into the emergency room". "What's his name again?" "Jacob sartorius." "How did this happen". "He got punched many times. Like many many times. In the stomach. ". "He could have a fractured rib please wait outside miss while we take care of this".
*Okay when they are thinking they have this underline thingy ~A/N
Why am I here. What's going on!?! HELLO can anybody hear me. Hello. "Charge one"

"Buzz"

"Charge two"'

"Buzz"

"Charge three"

"Buzz"

My eyes fluttered open. But instead of being welcomed by the hospital workers I was welcomed by 2 men. One was wearing a white suit the other was wearing a red suit. "Jacob you may choose you destiny. Stay on earth or move on and stay here". I didn't even know who they are. Why would I stay with them. Who are they anyways. "Stay on... Earth??" I said questioning myself. What's going on?? Then once again my eyes fluttered open and I heard loud voices and sobs. "He woke up." He is alive". I saw Abby standing there with mark.....

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it's sucky I wrote it like at 2;00 am where I am so... Yeah

Go check out my other stories ;)

~ A/N