Chapter 18

Abby's POV
~~
I run out of the concert leaving many fans confused. "Brandon wait" I yelled as I grabbed Brandon's arm and held him back. "Please Brandon don't do this. You know I love you. The fans pressured me."

"Do you still have feelings for him?" Brandon asks as he snatched his hand from my grip

"Of course not I love you. Not that man whore" I say as I start walking closer to Brandon.

"Don't lie. I know our relationship started out as a lie. But what I felt for you was real" Brandon said as he walked far away

I stood there filled with sadness. A tear rolled down my face as I walked back to the stage. I wiped it away and spoke into the mic "sorry guys Brandon had to attend an important event." 

Many fans sighed or groaned.  "Sorry he wasn't informed about it until now."

We went along with our day normally. We played games. Dance offs. Many fans got on the stage and danced. "Okay. The last game we would answer some  Q and A

"Okay everyone now we are gonna answer some Q and A."

Everyone tweeted there questions. "First question from @/jacob.is.mine is  are Abby and Jacob still dating. Because most of the Jabby fans are starting to ship Brandon and Abby. "

I quickly turned red. I looked at my manager who shook her head. As if she was telling me to say no. But I knew what I had to do.

"Me and Jacob ....." The fans all grew quiet. As they were waiting for the response. I looked at my manager and whispered under my breathe "fuck it"

"Me and Jacob broke up.  We still remain friends. But we are no longer together. In reality. Me and Brandon are dating." I said proudly as I saw Brandon backstage.

Many fans didn't know how to respond. Some screamed "BRABBBY" but some didn't ship us.

~~

Magcon ended for the day. And my manager ran up to me. "I hope you know I am very disappointed in you. "

I slowly nodded.

But at least me and Brandon were back together

~~~~

Hello everyone. I got out of school. A long time ago. But my parent took me camping. Is I didn't have internet. But now I do. Btw sorry the worst chapter in this book. It's so cliche. ~girlonherphone

(Btw I am running out of ideas. So if you guys could comment some ideas that would be great)