Chapter 12

~the Plan~

"Okay so this is the Plan" Hunter said as he pointed to a paper with his pencil.

"Okay so you flirt with Brandon. Then you and him will date. Making Jacob jealous. Then you will get revenge and be happy. As well as seeing him hurt just like he hurt you" but we said smirking.

"Okay Mr.Evil" I say as I playfully slap his arm.

Brandon sat across from listening intensely.

"Okay so we are gonna pretend date so you can get revenge on Jacob?" Brandon asked

"Have you not been listening" I said looking at him blankly.

"Okay let's set this plan into action" I say.

~~~~~~<<~~}}}{{{{{

Jacobs POV
~~~~~~~~~

I messed up. Why did I kiss cat.

I hate my life

I walked to the store which was in front of the hotel.

"Hello sir how may I help you " the cashier asked.

"How about some Lilly's and Tulips ??" I asked as I looked around. Grabbing packets of flowers.

"$53 dollars please" the cashier said as she held her hand out.

I pulled out my wallet and have her a 100$ dollar bill. Walking back slowly.

I open the hotel entrance door and walked towards the elevator. Pacing myself as I walked towards my hotel room. I opened the door and saw Brandon and Abigail making out on he corner of my bed.

"Brandon" I said dropping the flowers and running towards Brandon and punching him.

One punch

Two punches

One kick

Two kicks

Soon enough Brandon blacked. When his eyes closed and his nose started bleeding I stopped and gasped.

"BRANDON" Abigail said running towards Brandon ad she pushed me back.

Brandon's POV
~~~~~~

We see Jacob walking back to the hotel from the window. With flowers. He is probably gonna give them back to Cat.

" he is on his way come on" I say as I turn to Abigail .

"this is more awkward then I thought " Abigail said as she moved her hands to my cheeks

I turned red as soon as she touched me. Maybe I might like Abigail.

The door opened and i planted my lips on Abigail.

Sparks flew

Jacob gasped and ran towards me and started punching and kicking me.

Soon enough the world blacked out

~~~~
I am back 😂. So I am updating every now and then so yeah 😂 goodbye