Chapter 17

*at meet and greet*

Hunters POV

"we need to tell her that Jacob still hasn't said anything of the break up." I say sternly.

"We can't. Then she will become sad again and I don't like her sad" Brandon said frowning. "Plus he is with Cat"

"He is??" I ask

"Yeah in the hotel room they're always making out in room" Brandon says disgusted.

"Let's tell her" I say as I stand up from our meeting table.

"Hi Hunter I am your biggest fan" a young girl says as she walks up to me and turns around. Showing her TEAM ROWLAND sweatshirt.

Abby's POV

"Hi Hunter what do you want" I say as I see Hunter walking closer to me.

"I need to tell you something that might break your heart" Hunter blankly says

"Did Brandon cheat on me too.. I am never good enough" I say as I hit my slef with the table.

Right now only the VIPs were let in. They were just exploring the place.

"No please stop hitting yourself." Hunter says "Jacob hasn't announced the break up" Hunter quickly says.

"Crap" I say under my breath.

"Just stay away from him" Hunter says

"Ok"I side hugged him connecting both of our heads

_______

"WE WANT JABBY" the fans screamed.

If you don't know what Jabby is. It's a ship between me and Jacob. But the ship died.

Me and Jacob both stepped out. "JABBY" they all scream in rhythm.

"KISS KISS KISS" they chattered

I looked at Jacob in the eyes. He looked back with fear flashing his eyes.

We lean in and quickly peck each other on the lips.

I look to the left and see Brandon with a hurt expression. He ran out with tears rolling down his puffy face.

I run off the stage and everyone is confused.

~~~~~
Hey guys I am out of school in 3 days 😏 so that means. More daily chapters. If you guys are active. Don't forget to vote comment suggestions and to recommend this to your friends☺️