Chapter 16

"Abby you just had a nightmare" Mark said as he patted my back lightly.

"But it seemed so---- real" I said as I rocked back and forward.

"Abby don't worry we won't let Jacob near you. It was just a nightmare."  Hunter said as he hugged me. Making me stop rocking back and forth.
"Yeah Abby" Brandon says as he also hugs me.

"How about me and you go to a movie to keep Jacob out of your mind" Brandon suggests as he grabs my hand and stands me up.

"Well--- I guess so" I say as I walk to my suitcase. Picking out skinny jeans and a white tee. 

"What movie are we watching ?" I say as I grab Brandon's hand.

"Umm what movie do you wanna watch" 

"Miracles from heaven" I suggest.

He nods and walks me out the door. "Bye " we both yell as we walk downstairs hand in hand.

It felt nice to be with someone who actually likes me. Unlike Jacob.

*After the movie theater*

"What now " I ask.

"We should go for ----- a walk" Brandon shrugs and starts walking towards a nearby park.

" but I am so tired."I groan.

"Then I shall carry you. " Brandon says as he picks me up.

I instantly respond putting my feet around his waist. And my hands around his neck. Laying my head on his shoulder.

"Thanks Brandon" I say as he begins walking.

He lightly kisses my forehead. "Anything for you"

~~~~~~

Brando keeps walking with me around his waist. Until we reach a nearby park swing.

"Rest stop?" Brandon asks as he starts towards the swing.

"Sure I am tired" I say joking.

We sit on the swings.

Slowly swinging

Back
And
Forward
Back
And
Forward

Hand in hand.

"Abby I have a confession" Brandon says

"Which is" I say as I turn my head towards him.

"I love. You. And I always have. You were just dating Jacob. So I couldn't make a move. But now I can. And I just wanted to ask you. Will you be my girlfriend. Abigail Thomas ??" Brandon says as he stands up and stands in front of me close to my face.

"Umm Brandon I don't know what to say." I reply shocked yet flattered

"Say yes and make me happiest person alive." He is now holding my hands and looking at me straight in the eyes.

"No..." I say sternly.

"Ohh...okay" he sadly says as he lets go of my hands.

"Brandon" I say

"Yeah" he answers back.

"I was kidding. Of course I would love to be your girlfriend. " I say as I stand up.

"YESSS" Brandon yells as he fist pumps the air.

He opens his arms and I jump onto him. Wrapping my legs around his waist. And my hands around his neck.

"I love you. And I will always love you" Brandon says as he smashes his lips into mine.

I smile through the kiss.

~~~~~~

We walk back to the hotel room. Brandon still carrying me. And me still resting my head on his shoulder.

He opens the door to the room.

"Why are you guys so lovey dovey" Mark asks as he raises an eyebrow.

"Because we are dating" Brandon says as he kisses me. And letting me down on my feet

"Well let's get ready for the meet and greet."

~~~

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I will try to post regularly 🌚