Chapter Six

I strutted down the steps surrounded by dancers dressed in tribal gear as I moved my hands towards them as though casting a spell on them as I made my way across the stage. I stopped in the middle tapping my feet as I went into the last verse. 

'Cause the voodoo that you do, Is all that you can do, To make me into your fool.

'Cause when you do your voodoo, I'm just like a doll, That your pins keep pushing into.

So every time I try to break this trance, I'm just so afraid I'll miss my chance, To be bewitched by the bayou.

I just gotta say I want your hex, I don't wanna live without your hex, I'm so obsessed with your sexiness!!!  I hit the last note with full force as I moved my hands in a wave movement as the crowd went crazy. I went into the next song, rabbit hole as I danced my way through it beckoning with my finger as I turned my head and smirked. I strutted across the stage putting my hand out to the audience as they all grabbed me as I walked past, I crossed the stage as my hands ran down tommys hair my arm rested on his shoulders as he leant into my chest. I crossed the stage giving it some sass with finger moving and arm waving so the tassels on my jacket flew in the air.

I stripped myself of my jacket as I started ring of fire, as I knelt on the steps ad the lights went orange. I pushed myself up so one knee was higher than the other, running my hand down my body as I kicked my leg and stood my hands running down my legs as I hit the high note raising my hand and flinging my head back as I moved the mic from my face and everyone cheered.  For the second set of songs I changed my outfit to a black and blue waistcoat, pants and boots with a long striped jacket and a stick.

You got something to say, Your hands are tied, Open your mouth, open it wide.

"Let the freedom begin, Get on the floor, just let it drop". I sang dropping to the splits leaning on the cane as everyone cheered.

"Don't it feel good, don't it feel hot? Feel the fire within"  I ran my hands down the cane seductively as I pushed myself up and stood. I made my way across the stage as me and the dancers leant to one side and everyone screamed, as the guitar solo came in I threw the stick over my shoulder walking on the spot my ass moving to the music. I placed my hand on the stick bending slightly so my ass stuck out as I grinded towards the cane making everyone go wild. I hit the big note as I body rolled and dropped giving the audience a cheeky smile.

Ooh yeah, take a walk on the wild with me, Gonna take you to the top to the brink of what you believe.

Never gonna stop 'til we reach the top, Never gonna stop 'til we reach the top.

You'd better get out of the game it's never gonna be the same, Move over 'cause a new boy's calling it time.

I beckoned to the guitar players who surrounded me so I was in the middle as I backed against tommy, who bend his body so his hair was tickling my neck . I nudged him gently with my ass as he swished his hair, I went into the chorus as they circled as I punched the air before sinking to my knees and belting out yeah as I stood and danced to the music. We moved onto the next song which was music again.

There had been many moons before I met ya, And I don't know when I last put paper to pen

And now you give me back my raison d'être, And I'm inspired again

I went back to back with tommy as I wiggles my hips, he laughed and smiled as I went on. I sang you make me wanna listen to a guitar as Ashley started playing a riff as I danced. I finished the song as the intro for if I had you started playing, I stepped forward "do ya'll wanna meet my band?!" I shouted as they cheered. I smiled "I said do ya'll wanna meet my band!" I shouted as they screamed again louder this time. "Ok on the keys we have miss Camilla grey!" I said as she started a solo. It drew to and end as I smirked, "on the drums mr longineu parsons!" I told them as he did a solo and everyone cheered. I crossed the stage towards tommy "on the bass mr tommy joe Ratliff!" I said as everyone cheered loudly. I watched him as he played his fingers over the strings, it came to an end as I walked towards Ashley. "And last but not least on the guitar miss Ashley Dzerigian" she did her solo as everyone clapped.

"Ladies and gentlemen this last song sums up this whole show for me personally.It doesn't matter how much money, fame, success or sex you have in your life it doesn't mean anything unless youre connected with love" I said as If I had you played...