Agony Sight

Red's POV

This place urkes the hell out of me. Sometimes I hear sounds from other rooms, but most of the time it's silent. The silence doesn't intrigues me, only when I'm lost in thought. I wonder if, Blue, feels the same about this place. I may not be the only one.

How come I haven't seen anyone, yet? I mean, I'm expecting wild Pokémon walking about in here. It's queer, are we the only one's here?

Blue entered in the room, "Hey, Blue!" I welcomed.

Not a single word of mumble, what's the trouble? Standing there, soulless, wicked grin, vowelless; yet powerless. He moved closer to me, but I backed away as I realized how close he was. Instinctively it seems that me body knows something is wrong. From the radiation that, Blue, is immersing.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

With every step he takes equals to every step I take back. The eyes of his never left sight of me, weirdly. It seems that I'm the victim of his hunt. Without a warning, he jumped on me aggressively. Kissing me forcefully without my consent, where's his decent; he lost his since.

My arms pinned down on the bed couldn't breath from the harsh grasp, he touched my ass; I gasped. This. . . thing is not, Blue, that I knew, but something new. From the depths of hell.

Another gasp filled the air, but this thing didn't care. I investigated at the door of the source and he is here! Right there! It's, Blue, in the flesh, the true one. . . standing right there, shocked.

The thing got off of me, "Uh, oh. Looks like the secret is out."

Avery?! How was this possible. . . but different, different genders. What is going on with this person whom's wearing a thong? She looks just like Avery- the male one, but she's like the female version of him.

Astonished, "What is going on-"

She covered my mouth, "No point of faking it, Red. We been caught." She laughed.

Blue's POV

"Red. . . were you really having sex?" I questioned.

" . . . It's not what it looks like! I mean, it sounds cliche, but I assure you it's not what it looks like!" He pleaded.

"How can you devote your love to someone when you go do stuff like this? I thought I knew you. . . I'm wrong though. I was always wrong, apparently." I objected.

Pleading, "Blue. . . please, listen to me! We didn't have sex!"

"Oh, please, Red. You begged me to have sex with you." Avery admitted.

Denying, "Wha-? No-"

"I guess I'm the foolish one. . . and the weak one after all." I ran out of the room.

Didn't know where to go, but out of the building. Devouring myself to the fog of blindness. Tripping over bushes while the trees blocked my path. The wrath of agony hit me, roughly. Why would anyone do such a thing?

Doesn't seem character of him to do something like that. However, he did it. I should leave him, but I'm foolish. For leaving without reason. I want to know exactly why he would do th-

Collapsing to the ground in a instant, cause my wryness to distant. The sight grew darker as I fell unconscious, from a unexpected blow to my head.

Red's POV

"Who the hell do you think you are?!"" I shouted.

Avery crossed her legs, "Your sex partner."

Frustrated, "No, don't. Stop the tauroshit! You ruined a very important relationship!"

"Oh, stop. I just wanted to have a little fun! That is all!"" She began.

"Why? Why all this pain?" I questioned.

Explaining, "It's all according to plan."

Asking, "What do you mean?"

A transformation lighted from Avery. Decaying the fake mold that it was presenting. Showing that she- or he that is a Pokemon, a Zoroark!

"What the actual hell!" I ran.

No, it wasn't good enough like before. Zoroark caught up to me, beating me down. Forcing me to sleep, which caused me to weep.