Swim (Epilogue)

Blue's POV

[A Week Later]

We made it out the forest, finding a city near us, we're currently staying for a month. We didn't tell anybody about the incident because it's unnecessary to say anything since we ended it. We ended it, no one has to endure that horror ever again.

After both of our recovery, Red is taking me to our first date! I'm so pumped for this! I wanted this for so long, now my dream has come true. The gym battle we where suppose to go has been cast aside, for now. We were'nt in the mood at all. We just wanted to spend time to ourselves.

Today, Red took me to a pool that's on top of our hotel. He managed to have it resevered for just today. I couldn't be any happier! He thought it was funny he was teaching me how to swim for our first date, but I love every minute of it.

"Okay, you ready for the deep-end?" Red asked.

"I think so. . ." I hesitated.

"I'll be here, right by your side." He assured.

Convinced, "Okay, yeah I trust you." 

"Oh, and Blue?" He placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I think you can now take off your floaters." Red pointed to my Poliwag printed floaters that are strapped to my shoulders.

"Wha- no! I can't. . . besides they look cute on me!" I protested.

He chuckled, "Yes, you are adorable! But I want you to learn without them."

I sighed, "Okay, fine." I took them off.

Taking a deep breath, I made my way to the deep-end. Midway, the water is up to my chin. My mind is freaking out, but I remained calm on the outside. Red is right there on my side, I have nothing to worry about.

"Start paddling your feet, keep your arms in constant motion." Red instructed.

It took me awhile, but I figured it out. It's like I'm climbing, but in water! This doesn't seem that bad. . .

"Okay, keep going until you reach the end and swim back." Red stayed back to watch me perform.

Instantly, my paranoia kicked in when, Red, wasn't on my side. I just have to remember that I am strong and determined. Just keep going at a medium pace, I'm fine. I am doing just fine and dandy. . . just fine. . .

Before I even knew it, I reached the end! The sudden boost of confidence cause me to spring my legs against the wall. The move gives me a advantage in speed, I saw Red doing this trick earlier. I can't believe I'm actually swimming! This isn't scary, it's fun!

From excitement, I accidentally bumped into Red. "Whoa, slow down!" He laughed.

"Did you see that? I was actually doing it!" I beamed.

"Glad you're having a great time." Red smiled with joy.

"It's all because of you. You helped me out so many times. I can never be so thankful than I am right now! I never want to lose you. . ." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

It's fun to say that I can kiss him anytime I want! In fact, I'm going to do it right now! When kissing, the adrenaline running through my veins is ecstatic. Just the feeling of him returning the love is outstanding. I wanted this for so long and now I have it.

"I love you so damn much!" I hugged him tightly.

Grinning, "I love you so damn much, too!" 

_________________________________

Midnight's Notes

That's the official ending! Hope you guys enjoyed.

Comments are much appreciated.

I have other stories for you to enjoy also! :]