2.

"Scott Richard Hoying!!" Kirstie yelled as they finally got to the car to head to their shared apartment. They lived together to save money and didn't want to stay at Disney no matter how much they might've liked it there.

"What??" He asked and snapped his head to look at her as he started the car, looking at her with a confused expression that could only be pulled off by Scott.

Kirstie sighed and took a breath, having held that in practically the whole day. "What the hell were you doing today?! You were completely out of character when we went to talk to Avi." She said and looked at him with a small laugh.

Scott blushed and bit his lip as he shrugged, starting to drive to Starbucks on their way home. "I get out of it sometimes, no big deal." He said simply and avoided eye contact as she smirked and laughed softly, pulling her legs up into the seat.

"Oh sure, then why were you practically staring down that poor boy, not to mention how fast you spoke when Avi wasn't going to give him a break." She added and looked at him with a 'you know I'm right' look.

"He has a name, yknow." He sassed and rolled his eyes. "His name is Mitch.." He said softly and tried to stop himself from smiling as they pulled into the drive thru at Starbucks. "-and he deserved a break okay!" He said in a determined manner, pulling up to order their usuals.

Kirstie just laughed and shook her head but smiled regardless, so excited she could scream. Once they pulled forward and got their coffee and drove away she squealed softly, causing Scott to snap his head over at her in a confused manner.

"What the hell??" He said and looked at her before raising a brow as she grinned and sipped at her drink. "Scott don't you know what this means?!" She said and looked at him as he drove and got out of traffic, heading home. "What does what mean??" He asked, oblivious and lost as usual.

"We have to get his number." She just stated simply and got her phone out, texting Avi, her fingers typing quickly.

To Avi: Hey, can I ask for a little favor? (:

Kirstie: Depends, what's this little favor?

Avi: You know Mitch?

Kirstie: You mean my co-worker? Yeah, never heard of him.

Avi: Don't sass me this is serious.

Kirstie: Okay I'll behave, what about him?

Avi: I was wondering if you had his number.

Kirstie: Sorry to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure he's gay Kirst.

Avi: Oh my god, it's not for me Avi, it's for Scott!

Kirstie: Ohhh, wait who's Scott?

Avi: Prince Charming, literally.

Kirstie: Oh, well in that case you can most definitely have his number, they were practically drooling over each other today.

Kirstie laughed as she texted and Scott pulled up to their apartment, looking over at her curiously.

"Oh my gosh give me your phone." She said eagerly, half demanding it as she held her hand out.

"What? No! Why??" Scott asked and gripped his phone, his cheeks slightly pink from the sudden demand, always blushing easily.

Kirstie smiled down at her phone and put it on her lap on the screen of her and someone's texts, watching as she ripped the phone from his hands and quickly typed something in. He tried to get it back but she got out of the car with both of their phones before he could.

To Mitch💞: Hey

Unknown: Who is this?

Mitch💞: My name's Scott, and you're Mitch, right?

Scott?: Um yeah, but I don't know any Scott's.

"What the hell Kirstie?!" Scott said as he snatched his phone back and looked at the messages, his jaw dropping, reading them over and over. He bit his lip slightly before deciding to respond.

Mitch: I'm sorry, Kirstie took my phone and did this. I'm assuming she got your number from Avi. We met earlier today, Prince Charming ring a bell?

Scott sighed and shoved his phone in his pocket before looking up to see Kirstie waiting at their apartment door for him, a smug grin on her face. Scott just rolled his eyes and smiled slightly as he unlocked their door and headed inside.

***

Mitch looked down at his phone and read the message, biting down on his lip to stop himself from smiling like an idiot in the middle of a family dinner. He laughed softly at the last sentence. Did Prince Charming ring a bell? Scott had no idea...