3.

"Excuse me." Mitch said as he stood up from the table with a stupid grin on his face, heading to the bathroom and locking the door as he texted back.

Prince Charming: Yeah, I remember you. (;

Mitch sent the text before letting out a groan when he didn't get a reply in a few minutes. Damnit, was he being too forward?? Did he just screw it up before anything even happened? Was he just busy? He jumped and knocked over some products when he heard his phone buzz, his heart beating fast as he put everything back and put the toilet seat down so he could sit, reading the text.

Mitch: Sorry for staring earlier, I couldn't exactly make the first impression I would've liked.

"Scott Hoying, are you blushing???" Kirstie cooed and smiled as she rushed to his side, trying to look at his phone as he hid it in his chest with a smile.

"Oh my god you're texting Mitch." She stated in realization with a big smile, biting her lip and getting excited. "You have to show me the texts, I started this anyway!" She retorted and grabbed for his phone.

Scott kept it close to his chest before silently gasping and looking down at his phone as it vibrated. He texted back.

Prince Charming: Oh, you made an impression, don't worry about that part Charming.

Scott read the text and Kirstie quickly read the texts that were sent previously before smiling and giggling softly.

"Oh my god Scott he's totally flirting with you, reply to him!" She said with a smile and smacked his arm. Scott gasped and rubbed his arm before huffing slightly. "I don't know Kirst, what if he's joking and he hates me. It's so hard to tell over text." He groaned and huffed again before Kirstie was ripping his phone from his hand and running off with a giggle.

"Again?! Kirstin Taylor you get back here right now!" He tried to be demanding as she smiled and walked back, handing him the phone slowly and putting it up to his ear. He looked at her confused before practically killing her when he realized what she had done.

"Hello.?" Mitch asked curiously and nervously, holding the phone to his ear and quietly leaving the bathroom to sneak out the back and onto the porch.

Scott cleared his throat and took another breath. "Hi." He said softly and smiled at the other boys voice, smiling to himself but trying to make sure Mitch couldn't tell just from his voice.

"Is there, any particular reason you called..?" He asked with a smile, his voice happy but confused as he sat on a bench and hugged one knee to his chest, biting down on his bottom lip.

"Oh shit, yeah sorry. Kirstie, she um, she took my phone and called you. She gets excited over these kinds of things.." He said softly and smiled at his voice but glared teasingly at Kirstie who just mouthed a 'you're welcome' before going to get food.

Mitch smiled as he listened to him talk, finding his cussing so strangely attractive. Only seeing him as this perfect and poised Prince Charming made talking to him outside of work a whole new world. Mitch mentally face palmed when he remembered he hadn't responded or said anything, "Oh, it's fine. I like hearing your voice." He said softly, his voice quiet and intimate, smiling to himself as he listened carefully.

Scott listened almost just as carefully and bit his lip at his words. It wasn't even the words that got to him. It was his voice. His voice and his tone and the way the words rolled off his tongue so smooth it was like butter.

"Scott..?" Mitch asked and smirked slightly at the silence, blushing softly as he waited for a response.

"W-what. Sorry." He stuttered and turned red as he went to the couch and sat down. "It's just your voice, it's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard." He spoke honestly, not even sure what the hell he was doing or saying. He was always so polite at work and easy going with guys but he felt some type of way with Mitch that he couldn't explain. It was magical.

Mitch blushed like a mad man when he heard someone starting to walk towards the porch. "Hey listen I have to go. I'll text you." He said quickly with a small smile and hung up hesitantly before putting the phone in his pocket and standing up.

"Hey dad." Mitch said softly and smiled awkwardly, "You doing okay out here?" "Yeah just getting some fresh air." Mitch replied with a nod before walking back towards the door to go inside, faking a yawn.

"It's getting late, why don't you go get some rest?" Mike suggested and Mitch nodded as he smiled and continued with the act, heading upstairs to his room, running up the steps and locking his door as he flew onto his bed happily.

Prince Charming: Hey Prince Charming, miss me? xx