10.

"Mmmmm" Scott hummed lowly as he fluttered his eyes open to see Mitch kissing his jaw. He smirked and watched him before groaning. He moved a hand to his head and furrowed his eyebrows, pinching the bridge of his nose. Mitch just handed him some Advil and water and Scott gave him a weird look, wondering how long he'd been awake or if he had the Advil with his stuff. Scott thanked him and took it regardless and sat up to stretch out.

Scott stood and headed for the door before he looked back to see Mitch still sitting on the bed. "You coming?" He asked and Mitch tilted his head, his lips pouting slightly.

"Breakfast..?" Scott said with a smile and raised his eyebrows, shaking his head. He watched as Mitch just tilted his head back in realizing but didn't seem to happy about it.

"Could you bring it up here to eat? Or is that not allowed?" He asked. Scott just chuckled at the way he made him feel like a child sometimes. Not that it was a bad thing, he kind of liked it. Mitch knew it was because he still lived with his parents but Scott didn't need to know that yet.

***

"I suck at cooking so I brought you an apple and toast and microwave bacon. I'm not sure if you like that but if not you can have my cereal, I wasn't sure what kind you liked.." Scott rambled as he sat back down next to Mitch on the bed, Mitch helping him with all the food he carried, laughing at his clumsiness.

"I'm guessing Kirstie does most of the cooking?" Mitch asked with a small smile as he reached for the apple, taking a bite into it.

Scott just scoffed before smiling and nodded, eating a spoonful of his captain crunch. He seemed kind of out of it but Mitch knew it wouldn't be hard to get his attention back.

"Can we watch some tv?" Mitch asked and Scott nodded casually as he handed the remote to him. The smaller boy just put his food aside and turned on the tv, making sure to sit close to Scott but not too close because he's recently discovered that when he needs food he's a man on a mission and shouldn't be bothered.

Mitch flipped through and landed on something random, not even processing what was on, too distracted. You see, through the course of the night, Scott decided that he needed to sleep in his boxers and for some reason, decided that this morning he didn't need to put any clothes back on. Therefore, instead of waking up and heading home, Mitch was stuck in a beautiful muscle trance and had no intentions of leaving soon.

"Mitch, why are we watching the knitting channel?" Scott asked as he put his empty bowl on the nightstand with a chuckle. Mitch snapped out of it and blushed, shaking his head as he handed him the remote, conveniently getting closer in the process.

"Sorry, you can pick." He said and bit his lip before he felt Scott wrap an arm around his shoulders. Mitch relaxed into his touch and sighed quietly, watching the tv as he rested a hand on his thigh and cuddled into him.

"Hey, where's Kirstie?" Mitch asked after a few moments of silence, it dawning on him that they hadn't seen or heard her in a while. Scott just shrugged, totally unbothered and focused on the show. Mitch huffed silently and looked at him before biting down on his lip again. He smiled slightly and nuzzled his head in the crook of his neck, leaning up and slowly kissing his jaw, noticing him smile and acknowledge the gesture. Mitch didn't know if it was the hangover or if it was some thing he did but he was going to get Scott back to normal.

Mitch kissed his jaw again, leaving a short trail of kisses down his jaw and towards his neck, feeling Scott fidget slightly, obviously affected.

Mitch just played innocent and continued to kiss down towards his neck, rubbing his legs together and slowly shifting to straddle the blonde. He could tell Scott was tense but wasn't resisting. He was pretty sure his hesitance was coming from the day they kissed, but this wasn't a kiss, this was different.

"It's okay.." He whispered in his ear as he moved the large hands to rest on his hips, kissing down his neck and jumping slightly when he heard a soft unexpected moan.

Scott blushed and bit his lip quickly, making Mitch smirk and smile, wrapping his arms around his neck as he gently rolled his hips forward, knowing he was driving him crazy.

***

"Kirstie's home." Scott breathed out in a slight panic, trying not to worry to much about it.

"Is your door locked?" Mitch asked and moaned lightly as Scott kissed down his neck to his collarbones, causing him to throw his head back.

"No." Scott finally managed to say as Kirstie walked through Scott's door again, shielding her eyes and screaming.

"EITHER YOU NEED TO LOCK YOUR DOOR OR I NEED TO KNOCK MORE OFTEN!" She yelled and Scott sighed, watching as Mitch slowly got off of him.

"It's okay, it's safe to open your eyes." Mitch said with a small laugh, looking at Kirstin in amusement. She opened her eyes and let out a breath as she rolled her eyes before smirking slightly, walking a little closer.

"So..?" She asked and Mitch and Scott looked at each other confused but apparently Scott caught on pretty fast.

"No Kirst, it's going to take time. I mean, unless..." He started and looked to Mitch who was wide eyes and confused and a little annoyed that they were basically talking in code.

"Oh my gosh wait really do you want me to leave??" Kirstin asked and Mitch rolled his eyes, "Can you two stop being children and just tell me what's going on?" He said with a smile.

Scott just shrugged and smiled, "She was just wanting to know if we made anything official yet, as in if we are dating or a couple or anything.." He said casually and Mitch blushed hard. He smiled a bit but just nodded.

"But it's only been a day or so since, well y'know. And so obviously you wouldn't-"

"Well.." Mitch started.

"Would you..???" Scott asked and raised his eyebrows, trying to ignore the giddy Kirstie next to him.

"I-" Mitch was cut off by Kirstin who was becoming very impatient.

"Mitch, do you want to be Scott's boyfriend or not???" She asked and Scott sent her a death glare.

"Yes."