The Four Seasons

After receiving the hugs from all the guys we discussed what was for dinner. Since no one offered to cook and I was a in no mood for cooking after the high tea it was decided we would order pizza. I got pizza Hawai but after eating 3 bits I was full. I did love the pineaple on it and the bacon. North would be happy because of the protein and fruits on it right? I looked at the room and was missing Victor. I looked through the window into the garden and noticed he was sitting by the pool. I walked outside and touched his back. He looked up with his fire eyes.

'Are you okay?' I asked softly. He was silent for a moment. I thought he had not heared my question. He finally did answer and said. 'Yes Princess I am fine but I feel like we do not see eachother alone and well I just want some time off with just you and me.' I remembered the conversation with Mr Blackbourne earlier today that I would need one on one time with all because now it was out in the open and I was dating them all at once. I smiled and said to my prince 'what would you like to do?' His eyes were now an inferno. He said that there was going to be a concert and he would like to take me there. Looking in his eyes I answered 'yes I would love to go with you. When is the date?' 'This Saturday. I already got the tickets but was afraid to ask.' 'Never be afraid to ask me out. I will always try and find time for you' I said. 

After that we went inside the house and I was walking to the couch where I asked for the attention. 'Guys I will be going out on Saturday with Victor. I know you all want time and I am just only one me. So I will have to get a schedule for it to work. Gabriël can you help me with the outfits?' 'Oy Trouble don't even ask. I will be there to help you whenever you need me. Just let me know what the date is, what you are going to do and I will think of the outfit. You are not to worry your pretty little head about that.' Victor whispered something in his ear. 'Yeah, if you guys want surprise dates just tell me so you can still surprise Trouble.' The guys looked happy with that because than I would not know what we were going to do. It was getting late and I tried not to yawn failing miserably at it.

'That is it' North said. 'Come Sang Baby you need to sleep. I will take you to your room.' Nathan stopped North and said he would because he was tired too and would go to sleep too. I looked and touched North and with my eyes I told him it was okay. It was Nathans house after all. Nathan than helped me up and walked to the bedroom. I got to the bathroom washing my face and brushing my teeth. I sighed a bit overthinking everything but I knew it wouldn't help anyway. I moved to the bed and Nathan got out of the other bathroom and came in the room dressed in just his boxers. Ugh I could look at him all day every day. The way his muscles moved. He truely was droolworthy. I turned around in the bed and I felt the bed dip and Nathan got in hugging me closer and he kissed me goodnight. I got his fingers in my mouth nibbling it a bit and sighed content. 

Saturday came and I was up a bit later than normal. I wondered why they did not wake me up. I checked my phone and got a message from Gabriel telling me he would be there by four in the afternoon telling me that I needed to take a bath but not to wash my hair. I made some breakfast and spent the day with Nathan and Kota relaxing and watching some movies. No zombies this time though but old Disney movies that Jessica had. When the time came to take a bath I did and I got excited about the date with Victor. Gabriel came and washed my hair, blowdried it and put it up in a fancy braid. I got to wear a lovely dress. It was a white A-line dress withred and pink flowers all over. My shoes were small pumps so I could still walk. 

Victor picked me up and looked really handsome in his suit and tie. He said that lots of people were going to be there but he would not leave me alone and that I was going to be fine. We came to the concert hall and indeed it really was busy. People dressed up to the nines and looking really glamorous. We had a drink and then there were bells telling us to get to the seat. Victor took my hand and intwined our fingers. When all the people were seated the conductor walked up and bowed. Looking at the first violin and he also nodded. Than he tapped and the first notes started to play. I recognized the play immediately and smiled to Victor. It was the Four Seasons by Vivaldi. The play was amazing and the orcestra did a great job. Looking at the violin players I knew I truely wanted to learn. Maybe something Mr Blackbourne would find the time for before the schoolyear was over? 

After the concert ended Victor checked his phone and said Nathan was not home and he got orders to take me to Dr Green's house for the night. Luckily Gabriel made sure there was an overnightbag with me at all times these days. When we arrived at Dr Greens Victor took me in and Dr Green walked over hugging me and asked if I was okay and how my evening was. Victor left because he needed to get up early the next day. 

'Finally I got you for myself' and Dr Sean kissed me like he had not seen me in days. Oh wait actually that is true. After a few minutes I needed air and broke the kiss. 'Lets get to bed and sleep mmm' Dr Sean said. I was too tired to disagree and I was sleeping like a log.