Artistic or creative at least

After the family meeting I made it clear I wanted time with Gabriel. I did miss him a lot the last couple days so I needed time with my Meanie. Victor drove us to Pams house and there was a note she wasn't gonna be home any time soon. Gabriel broke into a mischievous grin at this. What was he planning on? This meant trouble. He entered the house scanning quickly to see the surroundings to see it was safe. 

After a nodig I entered the house too. Looking around and noticing the air thick of refresher trying to muffle the smoke. Gabriel walked to the fridge and brought something to drink. "It isn't what you like in general but it'll have to do for now. What would you like to do?"

"Can you teach me to draw a bit? I am not good at it but I wanna learn." 

"Sure thing, Trouble. Aw fuck, my supplies run a bit low. Well I got pencils at least. We'll start paint later okay?" 

He showed how to do a house. First a square and than a line diagonal up to the right on top and bottom. Than draw a line up from the top also diagonal making a roof. I never made it look like a house and this was as close as I ever got to it. Perspective he said. Than we took the colored pencil drawing the garden and he showed how a flower was drawn. Mine was a bit of compared to his since it was asymmetrical and the leaves were hanging to one side. Close enough for me though. I would have to practice this. I made the sky blue in different shades and made a sun. I put a chimney on the roof of the house trying to be as detailed as I could. 

I concentrated so much that I hadn't noticed Gabriel leaving and returning to the room with a glass of water. He than emptied the glass on top of me. I quick got up and chased him around the room and as we got to his room he quickly turned around and pulled me in for a hug. He kissed my eyebrows, my cheeks and eyes before looking at my lips and kissing them. I groaned at the feelings I had. His kisses made my legs feel like jelly. It was good he held on tight and slowly pulled ,eyebrows down for more kisses and cuddles. 

He than pulled off my shirt as it was soaking wet as was my hair. He told me to wash my hair and pulled out a shirt of his that I quick put on as he was watching me intently. I walked to the bathroom and quickly washed my hair. He blow dried my hair quickly and it felt amazing. "You need a new haircut soon. Do you still have the shanpoo I made?"

I nodded and thought my hair was still okay and said that. "No it is getting out of the model I cut and it is getting to long. End of discussion. I will have  your way on it, Trouble. I've claimed it and you know I would never fuck with your hair. It is to fucking pretty. Like you are to fucking adorable." 

My stomach decided to rumble loudly. I blushed because I was embarrassed. "Well I think it is dinner time. I do not have much around but could make burgers." 

"Do you need help with that, Meanie." 

"Nope, heefeziers said the pool with an extra pop, I can manage."

I sat at the table watching his every move. I secretly admired the way he moved with confidence and the way his arm muscles flexed when he flipped the burgers. He put on sauce and because of the vitamins I need help made a salad. I had my vitamins with my and filled a glass with water as we finished the meal. It was simple but enough. 

"Meanie, I had heared this sentence and thought of you."

He smirked and asked what it was.

"Fuck the fucking fuckers before the fucking fuckers fuck you." I said this with a straight face as he tried to swallow some soda down. I say tried because it came out of his nose and he sprayed it on the table. His laughter was like music to my ears. 

"That was amazing, Trouble. I never heared you say something like that. It was epic coming from you sugary mouth. Please don't do it in public though. I might have a heart attack." 

I was never gonna say tthat in public but he didn't know. He would be the only one I would ever say these words to. After we cleaned up we continued on the drawing I worked on earlier. It turned out pretty and he wanted to keep it and keep it in his room. I told him he could and he looked like a kid on Xmas day. I really wasn't artistic but creative I was. Just not on the painting and drawing side. I could cook any dish and loved it. Thankfully the boys all loved my cooking. 

Gabriel walked back in the room and said Mr Blackbourne was coming to pick me up and drive me to Nathan's house. I knew it would be for the best considering the previous time I was there sleeping with Gabriel. We just hugged a bit as we waited. Gabriel kissed ,en and moved his arm up and down my back. I trembled with the emotions running through my mind and felt myself relax. 

There was a quick knock on the door telling us Mr Blackbourne arrived. Gabriel opened the door and Mr Blackbourne walked in. He visibly relaxed when he saw I was okay. I stood up and wanted to take my coat but Mr Blackbourne got it already keeping it open so I could easily get it on. I smiled and looked at Gabriel.  

"Oy,  Trouble sent me a text when you are at Nathan's." I smiled and promised to do so.

Mr Blackbourne and I walked to his car. He opened the door for me and I got in the car. I put on my seatbelt as Mr Blackbourne walked around to get in his seat. "Ms Sorensen." His voice low so I looked up from my thought. He looked at me and leaned in a bit. I leaned in too and we kissed.  It was a needy kiss. It felt like he missed me and all he needed was my attention. Silly me, I sometimes forgot Mr Blackbourne,  Owen, was just like the others. He needed his time too. I soon broke the kiss and held his hand. "Did you get something to eat, Ms Sorensen? "

"Yes Owen,  we ate burgers and salad." Nodding he shifted his car into gear and we drove of to Nathan's. 

------

I hope you like this update. It is a bit short but I have to pack soon as I will be away for a few days. UK here I come. Any suggestions on what to write next? Which do you wanna see next? Please vote, comment and all that jazz.