North Shore revisited

Being home on a lazy sunday afternoon with North is relaxing as can be. He keeps cleaning things that are already spotless. At some point I start to get irretated by this. So I think of a day not to long ago where it was just North and me going somewhere. I didn't even know at the time but I remember that day like it was yesterday.

The North Shore and the hotel there. So I looked up from my book I had to read for English (War and Peace). It's taking me forever but I do like the story. So I look around where my North Star is. 

"North Star? Where are you at now?" I say at my loudest which is not loud at all. It's a whisper. I wait for a response and when I hear none I walk around and keep calling him. Still no response. That is awkard. Perhaps he is in the garden mowing the lawn? I quickly put on some sandals and walk into the yard. 

"North?"

"Sang Baby? What is it? Something happened?"

"No, I just wondered whether you would like to take me on the motorcycle to the North Shore and get the cappucino muffin. I just missed you really much you know."

He looks and says "Anything for you, Sang Baby. Let me get myself cleaned and I'll be ready to go." He smiles and grunts he's off to the shower. 

I quickly get myself ready to go and dress up in an all black outfit that I know North will like. I totally love the way the top looks. It's black laced just a tiny bit and it makes me feel like a woman. I quickly put on some lipgloss and a bit of mascara. 

When I am done I walk to my closet and throw in some towels just in case I want to fell the sand on my feet. Which are painted black this time. How fitting right? Kota did that for me the other night when Nathan was watching a zombie movie. Which one I don't know. They look the same to me. 

Having a small bag ready I check myself once over and leave my hair down. I put on my black boots and go downstairs to see if my North Star is ready to go.

I hear a low whistle and look up. North checks me out and growls something appreciative. 

"You like my outfit?"

"You know I do, Sang Baby, now I'll have to fight the other guys off." He doesn't seem to mind though. I walk up slowly and kiss him on the cheeks. My heart just beats for moments like these. For all my guys. I love the moments I am alone with each of them.

"It's been long ago we did something just the two of us and I wanted to go out with you today. I remember that day at the North Shore and wanted to go there."

"I remember that day to... This time no near drowning and please listen to me."

I nod my head vigorously and agree to his terms. I know that is best for him (and me). 

North gets on his motorcycle and helps me get on to. He puts my hands on his stomach. I love the feel of his hard muscles and admire the feel of them. He starts the cycle and drives the long way. I hold on to him and put my cheek on his broad back. I inhale his scent. I just keep doing that. I feel happy and love the rumbling of the cycle and being so close to North. 

After a while we reach the same place we were before and I order a frappuchino, a chicken sandwich and the muffin I long for. Luke makes them pretty good but I feel like it still is missing something. I taste it and think of what it is. Maybe cinnamon or something? I need to remember to ask Luke. I need to get another muffin for him to taste. 

North and I enjoy our late lunch and it's getting later. I get the extra cupcake for Luke. I noticed that it is a little windy at the North Shore so I am glad I thought off bringing a sweater. I put it on quickly. We walk to the shore and it looks beautiful. I look at the seagulls in the wind. I turn my face so I stand in the sun and enjoy the wind and the sun on my face. North stands behind me and wraps his arms around me and he kisses my neck softly. I feel him nibble at the soft skin there too. 

I take a towel that I packed earlier and sit down on it. I sit between North's long legs and feel cocooned and I know that nothing will happen to me. I lean back a little until I notice I'm leaning on North's broad chest. His warmth embraces me and I love this feeling. We watch the water crash onto the shore and withdraw until it crashes again. We watch until the sun sets and it seems like the ocean is on fire. It looks amazing and takes my breath away.

I turn my face around and I kiss North on the lips. He moves his arms around me again. Lifting me up and turning me so I sit in his lap. His sweet and hot kisses get to me as I try to steady my heartbeat. I fail miserably at it. He just takes my breath away.

"Sang Baby, I need to kiss you some more." He kisses me again and I love the way his lips feel on mine. Smooth, soft yet demanding on the same time. Demanding of what I wonder but that thought just passes through as his hands caress my shoulders. I feel them on my hips and he slips his hands under the sweater and touches my stomach. Softly stroking there. Slowly going up and down. 

"It's a public place here, so I'll stop. I'll behave." He says softly in my ear.

I forgot we were at the North Shore and feel my cheeks flush. He stands up and offers his hand so I can get up. I quickly shake the sand of the towel and put it back in the bag.  We walk to the cycle hand in hand. He kisses my hand before letting go getting the cycle ready. I get on when he is ready and hold on to him real tight. 

It's nearly dinner time and I think I'll make taco soup tonight....

____

I know it's just a short update and that it's been a while. Being at the hospital, check-ups, trying to work, burn-out and handle life just really caught up on me. Know that I love your votes, comments and what not. They make me happy! I love you guys.