6: Wake Up, Nialler

Okay, so maybe the darkness isn't so eternal due to the fact I am still able to hear every single peep. Although, all I can see is darkness, and who knows whenever that will wear of, or maybe it never will. So, in a way I guess I am in eternal darkness, until further notice that is.

  After I faded out, Liam brought me to my room, I guess. I think I'm laying on my bed, but one who cannot feel will never know. After that he left the room and shut the door behind him. I just laid still for what felt like hours, because what else can a dying boy do? 

  I began to doubt that I could still hear at all, because it had been silent for an eternity. I thought that this, darkness, was all that was left of me. This is the after life.

  Moments, of thinking those treacherous dark thoughts, sound crashed through me when I heard the sound of a creaking door open. That must mean I am in Liam's room, because he is the only one with a squeaking door, due to a paint ball fighting accident. That led to Louis falling into the door and breaking it right off of it's hinges.

  The person who walked in turned out to be Liam himself. Liam, for some strange reason, began speaking to me. I mean, why bother? Don't they think that I can't hear them? I began focusing on what Liam was saying. "-miss you Nialler. When will you wake up? It's been a month." WHAT?! It's already been a month? That means the tour is over! That means I spent my own birthday in an endless coma! I was broken out of my thoughts by another voice. It was Harry. "Niall, why'd you have to go? When will you wake up? Can't you wake up? We got you flowers! Also, if you wake up now we can go get some Nandos! You must be starving, right?", he cried out. Oh, Harry, you know I would never pass up Nandos, but currently I'm not hungry, and that's probably due to the fact that I can't feel a thing. Then another voice began speaking, but not any other. I guess currently Louis is laying as stiff as a board on his gray bed. The voice, who was Zayn, spoke out. "Y-yeah man, we really miss you.", he said in that unique accent of his. It was British, but it was different. He continued. "Can you- uh.. just come back? We miss you terribly, and I have no appetite without you stuffing your face beside me, mate." I mentally sighed. I struggled to get up, but nothing happened.

  Before they left they said to me that the doctor and my friends are coming tomorrow.

  In about two minutes my time, it became one day my friends time. Almost as soon as my mates left the room, them and a bunch of others barged in, instantaneously. I heard the cracking of old bones beside me, as someone must of leaned over to the side of me. "Alright, everyone settle down. Listening to this important information is crucial. Let me just check Mr. Horan's pulse." It was a doctor. I heard many shuffles then finally silence. "Alright,", the doctor began moments later.

                                                                         "Here's the news."