3: Going Inside To Save The Outside

The cure... The cure was... terrible. It was impossible... but.. but we had to try! We just had to!

     I ran to the kitchen, and got two pairs of baking gloves. I returned to where the others were: Louis' Room. I went and gave Liam both baking gloves, then Harry, Zayn and I ran to the shower in the bathroom and stood back there. Then after a few seconds we heard yells and Liam pushed Louis in to the bathroom, wearing one set of gloves. He forcefully grabbed Louis' gray drooping arms and lifted them into the mirror in front of them. INTO. Louis' opened another place, in a mirror! The mirror created rippling motions, similar to water, when Louis touched it. That's right. The plan was for someone to go into the mirror, find Aznarepse, and smite her (or at least put her lost soul to rest) by 'killing her with kindness'. Lame, I know,  BUT to OUR defense that's what happend in "The Exaust". We are supposed to disscuss with her why shes doing this, and such because it never got explained in the movie. We have a back up plan too. If all else fails, we throw some rosemary at her. It's said to bring lost spirits towards the 'light'.

    "Someone go in! The gray is seeping through the gloves!", Liam called out, bringing me out of my thoughts. We all looked at each other. Without hesitation I steped forward. If anyone was going to save my best friend, it's going to be me. I look around to see no one else stepping forward. "I guess it's settled then.", I spoke, while nodding. I walked  towards the mirror, but was stopped by Zayn. "I thought we could use these." He raised two walkie talkies. "Woah, where'd you get that, Mate?", I asked. "I got it from-" Harry cut him off. He grumbled "My room. WHY"D you touch them! They're private!" Harry crossed his arm. "Trust me, Mate, they aren't very private. EVERYONE hears you and Louis talking to one another at 3 am.", Zayn said rolling his eyes. "Don't worry, Mate, we'll return them after.", I said while grabbing one. Zayn slipped the other in his pocket, as did I. I slowly looked over at Louis and genuinly smiled. He was staring at me with a blank experssion and big eyes. He then had a constipated look for a bit...? Then I relized he was just forcing himself to smile back, which turned into a smirk. I looked back down smiling. Louis just showed the most emotion, to me, when I am about to probably die.I stepped forward and stepped into the mirror. I turned back around and nervously waved at the distorted faces on the other side, Louis still pulling a smirk. A tear slipped as my smile dropped. 'Goodbye, to the World as I know it', I thought. I turned and slowly walked in the all black endless room.