7: Poor Unfortunate Soul

"Mr. Horan, he's.. alive-", everyone cut in, even me in my thoughts. Alive? So this darkness isn't the after death phase, and it's not eternal?

  Everyone was cheering and thanking the lord, until that is the doctor cut in. "Wait! As I was saying he's alive, but... he's barely breathing." I heard murmurs shoot everywhere, asking the doctors and themselves many questions. Wait, what? Barely breathing? I can breath fine! I'm breathing perfectly right now!.... Aren't I?

  The doctor spoke again. "He also, can hear everything you say! I just did an ear test. Mr. Horan reacted successfully!" Everyone gasped. Finally, they knew. Liam spoke up. "So.. j-just to clarify, he can hear EVERYTHING, Doctor Spencemen?", he asked, shocked. "Yes, he can and he could from the very start. Every peep. Although, before you all begin to celebrate and attempt to speak to him, therefore not listening to a word I say, I've got some rather unfortunate news to share.", Dr. Spencemen said solemnly.

  After everyone finally quieted down, we all listened attentively. "I'm afraid I have to say that if Mr. Horan does not rise before 6 months he may have to be put to rest." It was quiet after that. No one dared to speak. They let the news they just heard soak in. As did I.

  SIX MONTHS?!

  How is that even possible? A whole month is as long as a day for me! Really? Then I only have under a week to heal and awaken? That's nearly impossible!

  Everyone began chattering again, thanking the doctor for him time and grieving among themselves. It began getting quieter and quieter as sound began fading from me. Everyone began to leave me to think for my self for six months, or a 'week'. The door closed and I was finally alone, I thought.

  Someone fell beside me on to the bed. It was Liam. He began to speak to me.

  "So, supposedly, you can hear us. That's good. You can also die in six months, that's bad.", Liam obviously stated. 'Mmhmm', I hummed to him from my mind. "Goddammit, what are we to do? Another negative thing is what happens if you do die, what happens if Louis doesn't wake up in that time. What happens if he never wakes up again? There are so many things wrong here! We'd still have to help Louis without you, he may be doomed to ever even be himself again, or wake up for that matter, One Direction will be over and to top it all off:", Liam slightly paused. I felt like exploding. I never really thought of any off that. We're letting so many people down! The fans, our family. I can't do anything to help at the moment either! I'm letting my mates down!

  Liam took a deep breath and continued. "You wouldn't be able to ever say goodbye to Louis.." 

  No.... no! I need to say goodbye to ALL my mates! Especially Lou! We're great mates! Wait, what is this? Is my face..?

  Liam answers my question. I feel the bed rustle as Liam looked over to me. He sounded shocked. Surprised. "N-Niall? Are you cr-crying?" What? That's.. not possible! I can show emotion? Wow, isn't that.. something! "Niall.. NIALL! YOU CAN HEAR ME! GUYS, COME QUICK! NIALL CAN HEAR ME! HE'S CRYING!" Moments later in ran 6 other feet. They all yelled with joy. Guys, it's not that special knowing I can cry and hear. Well, at least not to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~