Something different

She slowly open her eyes. Nakatulog pala sa kaka isip kanina. Kainis kase yung Hale na yun!

She is about to stand when she felt something heavy on her stomach side.

Heavy?

Agad syang Napatingin kay sa likod nya. She screamed when she saw a hot guy-este a jerk on her bed.

"Shut up baby or ill kiss you" Hale murmur.

"Kiss your ass you dick! Get out!" She pushed him but instead he pulled her arm and made her laid next to him wrapped in his arms.

She wiggled"Let me go! Asshole!"

"No" he murmur.

"What?! Raping me again?!" She shouted.

He finally open his eyes and met her "No.but if you want me to I'll gladly do it" then he winked at her.

"Ugh! Raped your dirty dark cock!" She screamed.

He grin "oh really? Did you see it?!"

She turned red.  This guy is really seducing her.

Urgh!

"Yes I saw it! And it's so small and dark and dirty and it stinks!"she fought back.

His grin turned into something bigger.

"Oh really? I wanna confirm. Lets try it to you if its too small.Let's see"

Her eyes grew big when he is about to reach his zippers.

"Urg! Fine whatever! Let me go!" She tried to push him.

But she saw his hand reach something below the bed at she was amaze to see a long stemmed red rose.

He let the rose touch her cheeks going to her lips.

"A seductive and sexy rose for a seductive sexy lady" he said sexily.

Oh good. This is...........

She can't find the word to describe it.

She took the rose. Ok. He got her this time and as a reward.

She gave him a peck on the lips and when he got surprised, she used the chance to get of him.

Mabilis syang tumakbo sa baba at dumeretso sya sa kitchen. Nakakagutom din ang matulog noh.

Nang makita nyang pababa na ang hudas ay tumakbo sya sa garden at doon ipinagpatuloy ang pagkain.

Ang sarao talaga ng life pag walang asungot sa paligid-

"Hey baby mmm"

"Ay totoy na walang titi!" Bulalas nya. Gahd! Ikaw ba naman kase ang biglang halikan sa leeg!

"What? I have one" Hale said then he took bite on the cookie she's holding.

"Hey thats mine!" She shout like a kid.

"Oh sorry. Here.." then he kissed her then made her open her mouth. She tasted the sweet cookie but how did it happen that the cookie became sweeter in his mouth? Damn seduction!

"How's that?" He asked smilingly.

"Ew! It taste horrible! Like its...yuck!" She acted but heck no! It taste damn sweet!

"Really? Then what's with that blushing cheeks?" He chuckled.

Damn traitor body you are!

"Shit off!" She glare but he just smile. Damn this guy! Bakit bigla yatang nagbago? Dati parang lagi itong may kaaway o di kaya binagsakan ng hollow blocks ang mukha. Ngayon.....he's always smiling. Is he trying to seduce her?