the coming back

They face their enemies with tears in their faces. They are all clenching their fist.

They all attack at the same time. They can't accept the fact that they lose her already. He cant call himself alpha. He cant even protect the woman he love.

But as they get stronger their enemy got stronger too. He can't feel anything anymore. He became numb.

"Oh please! Stop the drama" Alia said.

An hour passes but nothing happened. They are hurting each other equally. Naiinus na sya. Hindi nya alam kung ano ang dapat gawin para talunin ang kaharap nya.

This is a real damn!

He attack again. This time he manage to give a big scratch in his back.

Alia hissed in pain.

He will kill her. Hi will surely kill this bitch.

She opened her eyes. She expect to feel something painful but ...she felt nothing. How?

She look around. Its a little plain dark place

"Where am I?" She asked

"In my place" a lady answered while getting close.

"Who you?" Takang tanong nya.

She smiled "Im your wolf Rhan. Have you already forgotten"

She tried remembering. May naaalala sya pero malabo "im sorry but I lost memory. Hindi ko pa maalala as in lahat"

"Im Kara. Remember?" She smiled again.

Then slowly a memory is flashing back "Yeah. I remember you." She sigh"im sorry. I need to force shift before but I lose you"

She laugh"Sinong may sabi? Hindi mo ako nawala. Nang mawala ang ala ala mo doon din ako nawala. Nag rerecover lang ako since diba nga, they tried to kill me"

She smiled. Teats are trailing down her cheeks "Im glad. Im so happy."

Peeo napayuko sya "But im already dead..... I didn't even got to protect them"

Tymawa ang kausap "Sinong may sabi na patay ka na? You cant die that easy."

Napakunot noo sya "W-What do you mean?"

"You won't die because this is the day im coming back to you. " she said.

Nanlaki ang mga mata nya "Talaga! You mean..."

"Yup! You're coming back as a wolf. Now, hold my hand at nang matulungan na natin si Mate" wika nito.

She grab her hand excitedly and with that, light took over.

Shit! Hinawakan nya ng mahigpit sa kamay si Alia saka sinakal ito. She manage to get out of his grip but before he could make a move, naagaw nga attention nila ang pagtibok ng puso.

Someone is coming back. Napatingin sila sa katawan ni Rhan at lahat sila nagulat nanag makitang nakatayo ito.

Napaluha sya nanag makita itong nakatayo at buhay.

Im not dreaming right?

Lintik ka! Kanina na namatay sya yan ang tanong mo tapos ngayong bumalik ka yan nanaman ang tanony mo wika ni Zion....

They are happy. She's finally back!

"The heck?" Inis na wika ni Shen.

" I don't understand" Alia said.

Rhan glared at them and before they could make a move Rhan went to her mother's back then kick her hard that sent Alia flying.

Woah! She got her wolf ability back?!

Bago la bumagsaok ang ina nito ay mabilis itong pumunta sa harap nya saka sya hinalikan. Saka kwinelyo.

"Next time wag mo akong pinag aalala Mr!" Wika nito.

He gave her a peck on the lip"Sure Mrs." He grin.

"Ariva! Time to have our victory" Chizu said but she frize when her mother's kick about to touch her qomb but Ruca block it.

"Chizu!!" She shouted.

Anger flashed on her cousin's face. The heck! They almost hit her baby!

"You'll pay for that!" Chizu said.

Napansin nya si Lia. Masama ang titig nito kay Marie. Parehong duguan.

"Now I see it. You exactly look like her" Lia said.

Marie smiled "Like twins you say? "

Lia grin "Yeah. It feels great..like im killing my own mom"

Killing your own mom? Interesting.

"Honey. Maybe you should just watch" she said.

"What?! No" he answered.

She growl "Just do it!"

He frowns like a little kid "Fine!"

Looking at her mom......there's something in her eyes. Something like..

"Hoy! May muta ka ang laki" she said.

Nanlaki ang nga mata nito saka dali dali itong tinanggal.

"Bitch!" She spat at her.

She laugh "Thanks."

Then they attack.

Umilag sya sa atake nito saka hinila ang buhok nito. Napatumba ito sa ginawa nya. She rolled her hair In her hand then pulled thwm hard that made her mom scream in pain.

Oh my! It feels like a music to her!

"Scream more!" She laugh.

Ibabalik nya dito lahat ng pahirap na ginawa sa kanya! Lintik lang ang walang ganti!