Chapter 3

Zayn surprised me by taking me to the other side of the beach. He said it was beautiful, like me. We sat in a shady spot. I played with the charms on my bracelet. We were quiet for a while. Zayn stared at me the whole time. I was feeling a bit shy but then he spoke, "What's wrong angel? Are you okay?" " Yes, Zayn I'm fine." I said and smiled at him. We talked for a while and then he said, " I have to go now, I'll see you later?" he helped me up and gave me a hug. His arms went around my waist while mine went around his neck. Standing on the tip of my toes, we hugged and then he lifted me up, kissed me on my check and the he left.

It was about two hours later, so I went home and sat with my legs in the pool and waiting for Viola. While waiting for her, I called Kate, Lauren and Ella Jane. My three other besties. I invited them to come over too. Within the next five minutes, Viola arrived. I was happy to see her. We hugged and then sat with our legs in the pool. She asked me," Did you really meet Zayn?. " Yes, I did!" "Now tell me all about it!" "Ok, so we met yesterday, we got to know each other in such a short time and I think that I really like him." " Awwww my Nibzy likes a boy!" "Haha, oh whatever!" in that, the rest of the girls arrived. We all sat in the pool and I told them. They didn't believe me so I showed them a picture and then they believed me.

A bit later on. We got hungry and bored. I ordered pizza for us and set up the kareoke system. Kareoke was sorted and then the pizza came. We ate and then we started to sing. Viola and Lauren decided to sing first so they sang What makes you beautiful. The rest of us were cheering as if we were at their concert. Next up Ellla and Kate started to sing. They sang Na Na Na. About a minute into the song, the door bell rings. I got up to answer it and when I glanced up, it was Zayn! I yelled Hi Zayn and then we hugged. When I looked behind him, I saw Harry, Liam, Louis and Niall. I was so extremely shocked.

While the rest of the girls were singing and going all hyper before they knew who was in my house. I asked Zayn, "What are you doing here??" "I told you that I would meet you later, didn't I? I was missing you also." Then Louis said, "Awwww..." I laughed and introduced myself to the rest. I invited them in and then the girls just stared, all shocked with the 'love at first sight look....' to break the silence, Ella asked Viola, "Am I blind or is that really one direction?" "It's really them!" Viola whispered back.

I asked the boys if they'd like to join our little kareoke party and they all agreed. The boys decided to sing a song for us, called Gotta be you. It was an awesome song! Although I wondered what anointed meant. We all cheered and gave a standing ovation and then they smiled at us. Lauren blurted out to me, "Nibz, you haven't sang yet!" I was shy to so I said, "Uhmm, uh, I don't know if I should." They all shouted my name and then I had no choice but to sing. I decided to sing an old song by The Beatles, called All my loving. I was a bit nervous too because my friends hadn't heard me sing before. But I sang anyway. The words came out of my mouth, "Close your eyes, and I'll kiss you. Tomorrow, I'll miss you." I sang that slowly and the best that I could....