Chapter 18

I opened my eyes and looked at the time. Zayn was in deep sleep. It was still early. I think I'm excited for this trip thats why I'm up early. Its only 04:00am. I laid beside Zayn with my head on his chest. He moved a little and opened his eyes. "You're awake so early." he said with a sleepy voice. "I'm going back to sleep, close your eyes now." I smiled. He pulled my in his arms with his chin on my shoulder.

I woke up later to sound of Zayn flushing the toilet. Weird, but it woke me up. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Morning beautiful!"

"Morning babe." I smiled. Is it weird to think he looks so sexy after he got out of bed. No, I guess not.

"So, what's our plans for today?"

"That I don't know! Let me shower and I'll think."

"May I join you?" he winked then laughed.

"Of course, NOT!" I punched his arm softly.

"Fine!"

"Now, go and get everyone else up."

"Yes mam!" he kissed my cheek.

Next thing I heard was Zayn shouting "Vas apnin! Vas apnin! Vaaaaas apnin! Get up lazy fools!"

I shaked my head and laughed. I took a nice hot shower, when i got out of the bathroom, Zayn was scrolling through my iPod. "Get out! I wanna change." "No, I'm staying right here." "Ugh! Whatever!" I sighed. I tried to get him out of the room. It was hard. Eventually i left him and went into the bathroom. I wore a pair of black shorts and an off shoulder purple top. My bra had hello kitty charms on the one strap and it showed which looked kinda awesome! I gave my hair a quick blow dry and teased my hair and wore pair of gladiators.

I got out of the shower and hanged my towel to dry on the balcony. Zayn was searching through his bag for clothes.

"What should I wear today?"

"Uuhhhmmm, clothes."

"No kidding hey!" he replied sarcastically.

"I just had to! It was in the moment! Why don't you go shower and then decide."

"Yeah, ok. I'll decide on that!"

"Is everyone else up?"

"Well Vee and Liam were kissing so they're awake for sure..."

"Interesting... Then who were you shouting Vas apnin to?"

"Harreh and Kateh."

"Crazy! I'm going down to see on breakfast."

"Yeah make sure that's done. Niall's hungry."

"OH MY GOSH! You, go shower."

I checked that everyone was up. Liam was in the shower and Viola was getting dressed.

"Morning Vee!"

"Gooooood Morning Nibz."

"Someone's happy! Come down for breakfast when you're done." I smiled and close the door.

I checked up on Lauren and Niall.

"Morning babe! Where's Ni..."

"Kitchen!"

"Ahhh! Ok come down when you're done."

Ella Louis were down already I'm guessing.

I walked by Kate and Harry's room. What do I see? Harry butt naked!

"OH MY GOSH! Harry! Seriously?" I covered my eyed and turned away.

"I'm sorry!" He laughed!

"Put some clothes on at least, and come down for breakfast."