Chapter 20

KATE'S POV...

Everything with Harry and I are going amazing right now. I love our late night calls, late night movies, late night cuddling and our late night pillow fights. Harry is just so amazing himself. I love him. We had a splendid weekend at Nabeelah's dad's lake. Harry and I did some 'stuff' let's keep it there, which was nice. I love his sexy morning voice! I miss him a lot at this moment. Harry sang for me most of the time, which was lovely. We still love going to the beach together and having fun.

Hary has met my parents. They think he is wonderful. Which I'm happy about. My parents are planning a Christmas trip and they want Harry to come with so I won't be alone. We're going to New York! I'm so excited and harry is coming with which makes me more excited! Well, I actually haven't told him yet. Hopefully he will come. Guess I better tell him soon. 

HARRY'S POV...

Kate Middleton, Princess of the United Kingdom. Oh well, I have my own princess Kate as well! We're meeting up for lunch today at a small French cafe. Well I'm sitting here, waiting for her. Here she comes! Why is she holding an envelope?

"Hey Hazza!" she said and kissed my cheek.

"Hello my beautiful Princess! Ok, I am very puzzled, Whats with the envelope?"

"Well, my parents really like you, and we're going for Christmas to New York. In this envelope, is your ticket. I would love it if you come."

"Wait, your parents bought me a ticket to go with you to New York?"

"Yes!"

"Wow! They're so amazing! I'd love to come!"

Wow! I'm going to New York with Kate and her parents! This is amazing. They are amazing. I can't wait for our trip.

"We leave on the 23rd of December."

"Wait, so we won't be here for Louis' birthday?"

"I know, I guess not." she looked down.

"I hope he won't be angry at us. Well me. Kate, we better get him a nice gift and a fancy one from New York!"

"Harry, by the way. Are you sure you want to come with us? I mean if you want to spend Christmas with your family, I don't mind."

"Kate, its fine. Besides, my family are going to Hawaii when its Christmas."

"Ok then."

We ordered and ate our food and went ice skating for the day.